What is a chemical pregnancy ?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hello sorry may seem a silly question, but what is a chemical pregnancy? And how do you know you have had or having one?
Is it basicay a pregnancy that doesn't make it much further than your usual period date??

Thanks

I just had one. Yes, my doctor considers anything under 6 weeks to be a chemical pregnancy. You don't know you're having one until it's too late.

Angel_blues I am so sorry to hear that :hugs:

But thankyou for clearing this up for me, this is why I am not testing early in fact, I am going to try not to test at all.. my body lets me know with the morning/noon and night sickness! Would love to be one of those women that didn't find out till half way through! X

This link is very helpful - https://www.womens-health.co.uk/chemical.html

A good friend of mine had one, it was awful.. it just never implanted but obviously she had the false hope from the tests. :(

I must admit it makes me wonder about testing, IF I do the worry about getting too excited too soon.

Thanks magic dance I will take a look at that

Never experienced before and I had 6 pregnancy a (2 losses) worried I may start now I'm 37

GoodLuck oldermummy78, stay positive! You'll be just fine if you're otherwise healthy but yes it's only natural to worry! Fingers are crossed for you and your journey. X

Thank you magicdance you too Hun here's to the near future being full of
:bfp: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->