What is best test to help pin point ovulation? ?

Mammyjuls

Reaction score
Hi me and the husband are going to star to try and get pregnant but want to now what the best thing out there is to help pin point when I am ovulating ???

ov tests can be confusing i would go for the temp and chart hun also look out for ewcm ect xx

most women hear check for ewcm and they temp because you can get a pos on an ovulation test and still not ovulate

I use OPKs from home health on amazon and I temp.

With one do you use of amazon as been doing it but a little confused as got two oink line but the test one is very slightly lighter dos that mean I am not ovulating yet

Yes, it needs to be the same darkness as the control line or darker and then you should hopefully O 12-48 hours after the first positive.

You really don't want to overwhelm yourself from the start. BBT charting can be fun, and if you are just starting, set an alarm and have that be the VERY first thing you do! Fertilityfriend.com has a free one month membership when you sign up (don't have to give credit card info for it).
As far as OPKs, when we conceived our son, it was our first cycle using them. She didn't tell me HOW To use them, and I assumed that if there was a line, I was ovulating. We went at it like rabbits anyway, but looking back, I NEVER got a positive that month. Did I miss it? Maybe, or maybe they were expired. Who knows.

Wish you the best of luck. This TTC journey can be one of THE MOST stressful things- EVER! Just lay back, relax, BD (a lot! but not too much!) and have fun =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->