What is going on? Help.

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Two days ago I got positive pregnancy tests. 2 line tests not digitalis. Then yesterday I got negative pregnancy tests. Now today I have a positive two line test and a negative digital. I’m due for my period either tomorrow or the next day. Do you think this can be viable? I’ve had many chemical pregnancies so that’s my concern but this line I just got is good after getting negatives yesterday. The fact that I’m not getting it on a digital though concerns me. Can you please share your thoughts and experiences? Thank you so much. I’ve attached picture of my test from today. In person it is not a squinted and pink. Came up in 3 minutes.

30070701-8F10-4D79-968F-7D3E28AC7AEC.jpeg

I’d try a different brand of test as first response are bad for giving faint lines even when negative.. hope you get some answers soon x

I’d try a different brand of test as first response are bad for giving faint lines even when negative.. hope you get some answers soon x
Are they? I wasn’t aware. Will the line be pink if it’s a faulty line? Mine is pink.

I see it and it does look too pink to be an evap I would say but you never know with frer these days, they have really gone downhill in recent years. I would test again with another test to double check. Good luck :)

I see it and it does look too pink to be an evap I would say but you never know with frer these days, they have really gone downhill in recent years. I would test again with another test to double check. Good luck :)
I got another brand today.

Only a faint line today. Not progressing. Thanks for checking in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->