what is going on with me.

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
my period of may never turned up and neither has my June one, I eventually got some opks last week and started using them 2 times a day sometimes 3. last Monday I started getting ewcm and my tests started getting darker and darker but not quite positive. My nipples have been sore for 4days now and used to be my ovulation symptom but I don't seem to have ovulated I still have ewcm so I don't think I have ovulated the test i took yesterday was dark but not dark enough and this morning it is a lot lighter. I got a clear blue ovulation test and got a blank circle this morning.

Here's a link to the thread I made of my tests if you could take. a look and see what you think.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2321103-almost-positive.html (the link to my ovulation test thread)

I am cd 67 and should be coming towards the end of my period I'm starting to get annoyed with my body.

Oh I can totally sympathize!!!! My body is going a little haywire these days as well... I went from 40+ day cycles to 21 day cycle, now to a 14 day cycle... Same as you I had 1-2 "almost" positive OPKs and no temp shifts to show ovulation :cry:

Lets hope things will turn around soon for both of us!:hugs:

My opk have never gone as dark as the control line, so i wouldnt worry about that too much. Your june 24th pic looks positive to me, are you temping?

Oh I can totally sympathize!!!! My body is going a little haywire these days as well... I went from 40+ day cycles to 21 day cycle, now to a 14 day cycle... Same as you I had 1-2 "almost" positive OPKs and no temp shifts to show ovulation :cry:

ah that sounds so frustrating, any idea why they have went haywire?
And fingers crossed x

My opk have never gone as dark as the control line, so i wouldnt worry about that too much. Your june 24th pic looks positive to me, are you temping?

no I don't temp I didn't really want to get to into ttc this time actually I thought I wouldn't have to ttc at all this time it would just happen because I would be to busy with lo to ttc which is stupid I don't know why I thought that.
I thought the 24th was positive but I was told it wouldn't be as I was still swimming in ewcm.
Now today I haven't had any ewcm so I'm not sure what's going on I'm thinking my body gave up trying or I ovulated yesterday x

ah that sounds so frustrating, any idea why they have went haywire?
And fingers crossed x

If only I knew :( I am trying everything I can to get to a normal cycle, but the doctor is saying that if my cycles are still this erratic after 2 more cycles (making a total of 5) she will put me on the pill for 2 cycles and see what happens

I came off the pill 4 months ago, considering going back on for a month or two my weight plays a big factor I think I am 3 stone heavier than I was when I fell pregnant with my son. I just have to keep trying to get the weight off I had lost some but fell off the wagon last week and didn't get back on but I am tomorrow I have a new diet plan and I know I need to do it or my cycles might not even out x

honestly i have read so many conflicting things about ttc.. but from what i gather a temp rise is a great way of telling when you ovulate, opk help too and CM is least trustworthy. If you do all three you have a better way of telling. But it can be a nightmare and can get obsessive, so i ont blame you for not really wanting to do it.

I've not had opk for past couple of months but i decided to buy some for this month as id like to see exactly what this clomid is supposed to do.

Good luck!

I had thought about getting soy but I've only done a little research and it said something about it can make cancer cells come out and I recently had a biopsy on my cervix for mild pre cancerous cells which I have to have checked again at the start of next year so I'm to scared to take them now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->