What is going on?!

Well I have my follow up US tomorrow... I have been so sick all week but I don't really expect Dr to see much difference. Oh well. I just want the entire thing to be here over!

Well, good luck with the US tomorrow. I really hope things have progressed.

:hugs: That limbo is AWFUL!!!!! I was in a similar position in the beginning of this pregnancy, just waiting around and wondering what the heck was going to happen. I would never wish it on anyone. I hope you get you find out exactly what is going on tomorrow. (Of course I hope you get GREAT news!)

:hugs: no advice, as I've never been in your position! However, I wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow. I'm holding out hope for you! X

I have been throwing up all day long. If nothing has changed I am going to ask for a d & c. I can't be sick like this for no damn reason

Sorry to hear you're not well, I was also ill in my last pregnancy even when the baby had died for two whole weeks. When the hospital offered me conservative management (wait and see) I said NO. I wasn't going to sit and feel physically like shit and know I wasn't even pregnant for my trouble.
I hope it goes well for you, we both have scans tomorrow.

If you have no idea when you ovulated or anything then the scan could well have been right showing you with a baby of five weeks development! Good luck!

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN! Saw a baby today measuring 7w with heartbeat of 150bpm!

Amazing news!!! Congrats!!!!! Yay! All the sickness is worth it now :)

Yay so your dates were just off!!! Congrats!!

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN! Saw a baby today measuring 7w with heartbeat of 150bpm!

Knew It!!!!!

Congrats on the great news!

So many weird and wonderful unexplainable things happen. I've heard before so many times that numbers dont add up but catch up later!

Take care of yourself!!!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"