... What is going on?!

Dreamer429

Reaction score
So I was always told that symptoms will ease up around the 11/12 week mark.. but i feel like mine have gone the opposite direction!

.. Was always queasy from 6 weeks on, but recently started actually getting sick in the evenings. I always feel so nervous after a harsh bout of vomiting, like it will hurt my little bean with all the tousling around :(

Also, i'm still 100% exhausted. Have been getting up to pee 3x a night since about week 8 but now i have the added cherry of waking up every single night at around 3 a.m. and not being able to fall back asleep for hours :dohh:.. no fun at all, especially since i work full time. :coffee:

Anyone else out there deal with increased symptoms 12 weeks into their pregnancies?

When i was pregnant with my son i had "morning" sickness 3 or 4 times throughout the day everyday till the end x i guess some of us are just unlucky on that front. Ginger, milk and mint chewing gum always helped me x

I am really praying that I’m one of the lucky people that starts to feel better around 11-12 weeks! I had an evening vomit on the weekend...ugh it’s so much worse than an empty stomach morning vomit! My afternoon/evening indigestion and nausea seems to be persisting so far...I hope we both feel better soon!

I sure hope we aren't the unlucky ones who are sick for the full term! Crossing my fingers for you to feel better soon, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->