What is going on!?!

Brendaleeane

Reaction score
Help!!
Hello ladies.
So me and my husband have been actively trying to conceive for a year. We conceived in February but lost the baby at 8 weeks.
Here's my question I am 17dpo and I have been getting faint positive frer test for a week and also faint positive clear blue test for the last 3 days. But on 13dpo I got what I thought was my period. It was medium to heavy with no clots of cramps. On 14dpo it got a bit lighter and was now a medium flow and on 15dpo and 16 dpo I just spotted brownish. Well I tested yesterday and today and got faint BFP. And had blood test done yesterday at 16dpo and it came back today BFN. They are chalking it up as a chemical pregnancy. But the bleeding is gone and my bfp this morning was darker then they have been this whole time? Also I didn't get any cramps with the bleeding or clots. I had tiny tiny clots on 13 and 14 dpo and that's it. Now my breast hurt and lower back and head aches for a week and a half. And yes the test I posted where taken with in the tike frame. View attachment 1046607 View attachment 1046608

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and if so what was the result? I have a ultrasound Friday but wanted to see if anyone experienced something similar and was in fact preg? Or found out what caused all the false positive urine test!?!

Help!?!

Hi @Brendaleeane I am sorry you are experiencing this. I had this happen with my chemical. My lines were faint before I started to bleed. Got darker as I was bleeding and then slowly went back away after the bleed ended like two days later. My blood test had my HCG level at 2 the day I was still pulling positives on a FRER. Blood is the first to show HCG and the first to lose it. Urine takes a little longer to get the HCG out. Good luck with everything. I hope you get your super BFP soon!

Hi @Brendaleeane I am sorry you are experiencing this. I had this happen with my chemical. My lines were faint before I started to bleed. Got darker as I was bleeding and then slowly went back away after the bleed ended like two days later. My blood test had my HCG level at 2 the day I was still pulling positives on a FRER. Blood is the first to show HCG and the first to lose it. Urine takes a little longer to get the HCG out. Good luck with everything. I hope you get your super BFP soon!

Thank you so much. This seems to be exactly my situation. As my bfp got darker when the bleeding started and today is 18dpo and 2 days after the bleeding has stopped and I got another faint frer with only a hour hold after lots of fluids. I figured ill just see. And it was still faint pos. I have an Ultrasound tomorrow as the doctors are spiking concern about a ectopic pregnancy possibility. So I'm just hoping I get some type of answer tomorrow so I can at least know the next step. Instead of just wondering what's up.

Did you pass any clots or have cramps with that chemical?

Yes I did cramp but it was like a normal AF cramping maybe a little stronger the first day. Good luck! I hope they figure it out!

Okay thank you. I didnt get any cramps or clots so I was thinking is was decidual bleeding but then the blood came back neg. So I'm stumped again.
But thank you. I will update tomorrow after the ultrasound.

Update:: I had my ultrasound today and the tech said she didn't see a baby or anything that looked abnormal . she said ovaries and everything looks good. But the doctor will be looking at the Monday and she said to wait on his diagnoses.

I cried when she said there wasn't a baby. Even though I knew the chances where slim. It still gets frustrating to not get answers when your stumped.

Hi, I am new to this thread. I am six days late with my period and only had tender b——t for a few days and gag when brushung teeth with light cramps here and there. Today I had two spots of brownish discharge (sorry for tmi). I have had several hpt and all negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->