What is going on?

babylights

Reaction score
CD2A8611-07ED-4D26-819F-D9F33DCDA6D1.jpeg 669C705D-C5EF-4A44-B4A7-45860D929BD6.jpeg
Hi all, would love your opinions on this...first month TTC#2 and tested on 7dpo because I suddenly got vertigo in the middle of the night really really bad. To my complete shock I saw a barely there shadow of a faint line. I kept testing expecting it to disappear (I’ve had 4 chemicals) but it just kept showing up, never getting darker really but never going away. If anything the line would get thicker and more filled in, but never darker. Today is the first time I feel like it’s a smidge darker, and I can see it without jumping on one foot and doing a rain dance :haha: I’ve been feeling very off, super dizzy and nauseous and crampy - when I compare to my journal when I first got pregnant with #1 it’s pretty much spot-on. But these tests are really not getting much darker so who knows. They’re 9-12(today)dpo from top to bottom. I messaged my dr. for a blood test so we’ll see what that says. Negative digi today. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
You could just be having a slow rise - with this baby I wasn’t tracking O but when I had my dating ultrasound it showed my first vvvvvv faint BFP wasn’t until around 13/14dpo. He’s a healthy boy!

Thanks Sander, and congratulations!! When did your tests start getting dark?

Last edited:
I'm seeing the line. Mine took forever to get darker on those tests. Can you try a frer? Good luck!

Thanks jft! I actually got a negative on FRER a few days ago, and with my daughter these IC’s actually gave me darker lines and better progression than FRER, so weird!

They definitely seem to be getting darker. My FMU was rubbish this time, it was better in the afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope they get darker.

Thanks Sander, and congratulations!! When did your tests start getting dark?

Thank you :) Ummm around 16dpo? Sorry your blood test came back negative - are your IC’s expired? I got a wicked convincing positive on an IC a while back and it was a false positive. The batch was a couple months expired so I figure that’s what did it!

I don’t think so, and I got positives on three different brands. Strange!

I don’t think so, and I got positives on three different brands. Strange!

That is super weird. I know hcg leaves your blood first so it could have been a chemical that was still showing faint positives on the hpt’s. Hugs :hugs:

I see it! Good luck:)

That is super weird. I know hcg leaves your blood first so it could have been a chemical that was still showing faint positives on the hpt’s. Hugs :hugs:
Thanks so much! It actually showed me that I think I’m not ready for a second yet, but all those lines are such a head-scratcher. I think the moral of the story is no more early testing for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->