What is going on? ><

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Hey all.

I'm really confused here.

2 or 3 days last week, I had some cramping where I could of sworn af was about to come.. I even had to keep going to the bathroom to check. Now I was meant to start af today but no sign at all, no cramping or anything.

What's going on?

Were they implantation cramps or?

I'm a very confused woman here! lol :dohh:

I should be testing tmw.. but I just wondered if any of you know what's going on.

Thankies :hugs:

I've cramped more since being pregnant than I ever have before AF. I'd test.

fingers crossed for your test tomorrow hun!!!

I agree I had more cramping at the beginning of my pregnancy than when af!!!

Should I test tommorow or is it best I wait a few days?

Considering I'm a day late already

x

Get an early response test and try tomorrow (even though you're already late, I'd still use early response). Just for the fact that people produce pregnancy horomones at a different rate. I got a super strong line a LONG time before my period was due, but some others get a faint one after. An early response should give you a pretty accurate result even if you have lower horomone levels.

I've only just read this message, I forgot to check it before I did my test. Well I have these cheapies and have just used one. It said negative. But I'm confused because still no sign of af, no cramping or anything. Could it be too early to detect it?

in my experience I got tesco ones and it gave me a positive on the day i was due!!! But other ppl may be different!!

Ahhh, I see.

I got these cheap ones from poundland :rofl:

But my friend used them to find out if she was pregnant and she got a bfp on 10dpo.

I'm not sure what to think.. I'm now 2 days late.. I know af isn't coming today because I always get cramps etc just beforehand.

This is all driving me crazy!! :dohh:

I think I will re-test in a few days if still no af.

Yeh thats a good idea.... i know one time I tested after I was 4 days late!!! But for those 4 days I was thinking "could I? couldnt I?"!!! So I think my body was anxious!! After I got BFN I got AF!!! Think that time it was a psychological thing for me!!!

Hope you get the outcome you want!!

Thanks hun :)

Hmm.. I don't think this is a physcological thing.. there's been times I've thought about 'could I, couldn't I?' but I try not to think about it much and just get on with life as usual as I don't want to work myself up and only get a late af because I'm worrying. So I've been trying to be as calm as possible and focus on other things for the time being.

Still, we shall see!

I still have my fingers and toes crossed haha.

Thanks for being here for me all the time :hugs:

Don't knock the poundland ones, I tested with these and luckily had a good strong pair of lines come up. And for £1 you may as well pick up a couple of boxes lol. If its your time those lines will be there, fingers crossed for you. How long is your normal cycle? I know your not only meant to look at it after 3 mins then discard but I'm sure on a previous pregnancy I read a negative, wentto throw it away later on and saw a faint line there, so may be worth digging out just for a double check. Sorry if thats sounds gross lol.

Yeah, I bought 2 boxes, they're so handy!

My cycles are usually 28 days.

I shall go and dig out the tests and have a look :D haha.

Will update you in a sec.

x

Nope definately negative.

I'm cramping on and off very lightly but no period. It's not exactly the same as period cramps either.. they seem very very slightly different.

x

I had cramps at the very start of my pregnancy and kept on checking for AF.

Tested when I was about a day late and got a BFN from a pharmacy test but when AF was still late a week later I finally got my BFP.

Hormone levels are strange things! Test in a few days time.

I know that the time of day you test isn't supposed to matter but when I tested the first time it was in the evening and for the positive one I did the test first thing in the morning...so maybe it's worth taking into consideration?!

Hope you get the result you want soon! x

Thanks for the advice :)

Yep I always test using FMU as it's the most concentrated. I'm going to test in a few days or maybe even a week if my period still hasn't turned up.

I feel quite stupid at the moment though because I've just realized I got all my dates wrong again haha and I'm actually due today :dohh:

I feel like such an idiot lol.. I always get confused working things like ovulation etc out haha.

x

I tested 2 days after missed af, and it was neg. Then I tested a week after missed af, and only got a faint line. My hormones weren't very strong until 2 weeks after missed af. Everyone is different. If af still doesn't come in another week, test again. I know it is hard to wait that long, and I have to say that I tested every day for a week until I got the FAINTEST blue line. If all else fails, find a dr. that will do a blood test.

Thanks.

Yeah I think that's a good idea about the blood test if still negative in a week etc. At least then, I will know for sure.

Well, af still isn't here haha. I hope this means a :bfp: is in order soon.

I've been cramping lightly on and off but no period whatsoever.

How are you all?

:hug:

Are you going to have another go in the morning? or see if you can hold out a bit longer?

I'll have another go tommorow morning.. if still negative then in 2-3days time I'll test again.

Give me my :bfp::hissy:

haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back