What is going on? ><

I hope so :(

:hugs:

It shocked me a lot really. Nevermind :(

put it this way hun.... realistically I think it takes a couple on average 12 months to conceive!!! Some of the girls in TTC will have a better idea on this statistic!!

Is this the first month of TTC??? It will happen... dont be downhearted hun!!! :hugs:

Yeah it's my first month TTC. I just hate how my body could do that kind of thing to me by make me feel pregnant and then make me 6days late and then give me the wicked :witch: !

Yeah I can see what you mean there.. I didn't think of it in that way, thanks :)

Love your body hun!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Were you on any kind of contraception before ttc??

I came off the pill 2months ago but I thought it would be all out of my system by now.. I think I may have been wrong :dohh:

I was thinking that because my cycles were so regular before going on the pill (28days) that by this cycle it would be back to normal. Obviously I was very wrong haha. Last month it was 37days and this month it's been 34days. My doctor didn't make all of this very clear to me so I should of researched, it's my own fault really. :blush:

its no ones fault hun!!

Your 18??? right?? My periods have never been very regular... like regimented!!!

Hope next month is your month!!

Yeah I'm 18 on wednesday :) (woohoo!!)

Eeek, my periods were always spot on time. It's awful not knowing when they're coming isn't it? I hate it!!
Will my periods eventually go back to how they used to be or are they going to be all over the place from now on?

Thanks hun :hugs:

im sure they will regulate.... but in my experience I went on the pill at a young age to regulate them and due to me being so heavy!!!

I was so dredful at taking the pill opted for the injection!! Was on it for about a year without a period!! Took ages to get back to normal!!! was off of it over a year not being overly careful and taking the pill... when i remembered lol!!! And took me ages to get BFP but then I wasnt actively trying!!

bodies are weird and wonderful things!!

Enjoy your 18th birthday hun!!!!!! You only get one!!

Ahhhh I know how you feel with that injection!! I had that a couple of years ago and it really messed me around too! I refuse to have the pill, injection or any of that sort lol. I like my body to work naturally, I don't want fake hormones being pumped into it any longer.

You have 10 weeks left to go, yay! :happydance: I bet you can't wait :D

Thank youuu, I can't wait for it! We're hoping the weather is nice because we're thinking of having a beach bbq to celebrate :D Sounds like fun! My fiance is planning a surprise too, but of course, I'm not allowed to know that yet haha.

arrr im jealous.... PARTY!!! hehe!!!

Im very excited :wohoo: :happydance:

get drunk!! hehe!!

Lol!! I cant wait :D
I think I may just do that.. I deserve to get drunk! lol!
And I think I need to make the most out of it before bubba comes along.. I think it will be good for me to have a few drinks and just chill out a bit :)

yeah i have cramping right now and af was supposed to be here 3 days ago its like a cramping like it is coming (but i no its not) it is weird feeling that while knowing u are pregnant.. So maybe u are... good luck.. Hope u get the result u want :D

totally agree Lyrah!!! Not judging at all but my gosh my 18th birthday I went to Leeds for the weekend... couldnt imagine worrying about ovulation or cycles hehe!!!

I miss partying .... wont lie!!! cannot wait for my birthday in november !!! roughly 12 weeks after baby due!! ummmm what to wear??? hehe!!

Hiya hun :)

Yeah that's what mine was like.. and then I was 6 days late but af showed for me today :( Really crazy! I'm secretly hoping deep down that it's just one of those periods that some women get while pregnant.. but I know I'm just living in my dream world lol.

Yay grats again on the bfp :happydance:

yeah i think my last period was one of them because i was 5 days late on my last period but still felt really pregnant, and it carried on to this month :) well good luck in the future and thanks :D

hope u get yours soon :D

lol!

I'm still trying to figure out what to wear and I really have no idea!

I do love a good party. I've never been one to go clubbing or anything but I do enjoy parties with friends :) Never had a beach party before either so that should be interesting :D

Omg dizzy really? :o

Was it a normal period or bit different?

well your 18 soon.... maybe the clubbing scene may take off for you!!! :):) Enjoy your party!! :)

Who knows? I think I'm going clubbing with some of my friends over next week so I'll see if I like it :) Thank you :) I might even take some pictures if I'm brave enough haha!

Lyrah, I'm so sorry it wasn't to be this month but maybe its because baby is out there waiting to settle in and they just thought they'd ley mum have her birthday before settling in lol. My flamin computer packed up or I would have replied to you sooner, good luck for your birthday and good luck for next month.

Awww thank you hun :) That's a nice way of thinking about it actually :)

Maybe next month, who knows. I reallyreally was so sure I was this month so I did feel very let down by af turning up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"