What is happening?? TMI

Xbaby.fairyX

NTNP after Miscarriage
Reaction score
Well i came off my pill 2 weeks ago and had what i thought was AF straight away. However over the past 2 days i've been getting a really thick brown discharge as if its the end of my period but thicker. Has anyone else had this after coming off of the pill or implant?? Have been on the pill for only 3 months but had the implant for 4 years and again was on the pill before that so in all been on some form of birth contol for 13-14 years. Didn't bleed properly on the implant so hoping its only womb lining before i go back to normal.

Thanks for your advice xx

didnt want to read and run,i have never taken any kind of contraception,always left that to my hubby,so i cant help on that score but im sure someone here will give you the reply you are looking for.hope you get your answer soon.

To be honest, I had much the same when I came off my pill, the only difference being I had been on the pill of some sort for 12 ish years. I 'think' that it's got more to do with your body sorting itself back to 'normal'.

I now have regular AF and this month the most amazing (TMI alert) orgasm when we were :sex:

Not sure if this will help but i had a short period during my pill break (normal week off) then decided not to take it again. Its now 2 weeks later and i have the same as you, quite heavy brown mucus type period. No usuall period symptoms like cramps.

Im assuming its all normal.

xx

i was v.much like this when i came off the pill, apart from i went straigt back into a reg cycle of 28days until 4month later when my periods became v.irregular! :(
But if it helps it seems this brown mucas is your hormones regulating themselves before a normal AF xxx

Thanks for reassuring me it's all normal. So fingers crossed and 13 day af will show her ugly face and I'll b back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->