What is it with idiots and their music

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Why would anyone see it as being ok to pull up in a quiete little private road with their stereo blaring full blast some god awfull rave music and just sit outside.
No one else wants to hear your music, if they did they would be playing it themselves.
Same as the other night some neighbour was playing music full blast at 2am with all their windows open and it was so hot and sticky but I had to close all the windows just so I could try getting to sleep and it would stop waking LO up but then we cant sleep because of it getting too hot.
What goes through peoples brains to think everyone else wants to hear it or have no care that they are disturbing others.

The worst is on the bus! They play it on their phones then sing along like they're auditioning for friggin X Factor :dohh: SO annoying.

Ugh! Hate this too.
It's usually chavs in pimped up ugly cars too!
Xx

i like my music loud if im in the car on my own but any sign of houses i turn it down. it bugs me when a car goes down my road with music full blast, doesnt help u can only really go 10mph as its a bendy road & cars are parked either side. :(
x

Where I live this is daily. Rap is the music of choice. They will sit in car windows down and engine on. And the ones in street will park pretty far out from the curb and stare as you pass. We JUST got rid of our neighbor that used to have MULTIPLE cars parked out doing this making having the windows open a hassle.

Chavs lol! I do drive around with my music on loud, but nobody can hear me because I'm usually on a main road :D xx

Ugh we live in a super quiet area and some tool from further up decided to pull in and idle on OUR driveway so he could talk on his phone, crappy music blaring. Woke LO up- it was early on a Sunday morning- who does that?!

Probably teenagers. Pesky little things....:winkwink:

Ugh...now I feel old. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"