What is the best Pregnancy tests???

ChloeStar

Reaction score
I think i may be Pregnant i have all the syptoms but took 2 tests the BOOTS TWIN PACK but think its to early to tell as i got a BFN twice!
what is the best tests??

Think im getting my hope up as i had a MC last month xx

The best one's i have done is First Response and the CB Digital.

Fingers crossed you get your BFP xx

Think i will get a one of them i might wait a few days lol x

Cb digital is very good and also superdrugs own ones are ment to be very sensitive x

first response can detect pregnancy 6 days before af is due x

I've had luck with all types of brands from the expensive to the internet cheapies!!

clearblue digital is the one i used- i liked it because it told you have far along you were as well

I always got negatives with IC's, First response and the clearblue digis were great though xx

the best pregnancy test is if in 9 months a baby comes out of your body :) just kiddin and best of luck to you!!! first response is great but not accurate for everyone and pretty expensive. i buy 25 at a time on amazon for $5 and while they said i needed to miss my period first, i actually got a positive a day before my period was due.

well just took a cb one and got a BFN so will have to try again x

First response fan here! And CB digitals-although i hated only seeing 1-2 weeks! I wanted it to say more!

clearblue digital is the one i used- i liked it because it told you have far along you were as well

where can you buy those :D i live in fL and with both my pregnancies i relied on cb digi since i can read it, not just thinking there might be a line! but we do not have the once who tell you how far aong you are ...
on the other hand, i use opk so i know where i am at

Truthfully.. the best tests tend to be the cheapo ones u can get off ebay.. they are the same tests that are supplied to the nhs. (so they say) lol

where can you buy those :D i live in fL and with both my pregnancies i relied on cb digi since i can read it, not just thinking there might be a line! but we do not have the once who tell you how far aong you are ...
on the other hand, i use opk so i know where i am at

I just went to my local drug store to get it.. they are a bit weird because if the test is positive it will say for example Pregnant 1-2 weeks (but it really means 3-4 weeks) you just need to follow the instructions on the box :thumbup:

Im realy confused ive been using OV strips and its been positive for 5 days in a row now its realy clear so im not looking at it and thinking there is a line which i do with preggo tests lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->