What is the silliest/stupidest/most ridiculous name your OH has suggested?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
How about the oddest name you've ever heard?

I hear people mention Apple a lot (Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter) - and don't get me wrong, it's weird! But I think it could be cute. It's unique. Different. Has a fun sound to it lol.

my oh wanted to name our baby sandrine if its a girl and i said it reminded me of an orange.. nectarine to be totally honest

Chester. For a girl. He was joking though.

Wally for a boy or a girl? Lol it just reminds me of Wall-E the movie about the little robot. "Waaaallll-eeeeee" lol.

My OH suggested "King".

Hell. No.

When we thought we were having a boy, my husband was sure he wanted his son to be called Diego Wolfgang... I'm so glad we're having a girl! :rofl:

my OH suggested marmaduke !!!! isnt that a cat? foooooool

Wally for a boy or a girl? Lol it just reminds me of Wall-E the movie about the little robot. "Waaaallll-eeeeee" lol.

My OH suggested "King".

Hell. No.

When i was 17 weeks with Katie and we were unsure of her sex, he just blurted out Wally.

I pmsl.

V xxxx

I think the most ridiculous one Ive heard is Ka'Cerian.. it sounds like Cesearean.

Another is Doveva.. it looks absurd to me.

I think he was joking but my oh suggested achillies eh no lol

Mine ALWAYS mentions names that have to do with Greek gods. Not complaining cause I actually like some, but they're better for dogs...

Boleslaw and Bubba. Both a very definite NO!!!!!

My hubby wants ZEUS which I do like but only for a pet lol....

Apaton I know how you feel my OH wants Sergio as in Sergio Ramos plays for real madrid. Lol. :dohh:

wheres wally??? we call those books wheres waldo here...

my husband suggest garland for a boy (its his grandads name)

and if it was twin boy and girl roman and charriott which just about made me vomit.

Oh's surname is spann so he always jokes about calling our babies hand, life, and wing...xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->