What is the silliest/stupidest/most ridiculous name your OH has suggested?

My OH had several unwelcome contributions (he hated everything that I suggested, naturally :dohh:). Here are some of his gems: Atwater, Madog, Kratos (like off God of War :wacko:)...to name a few. He can't remember most of them but I know there were more than that!

Well my OH seems to make up names off the top of his head...he produced Evolet (sounds like Evelet kindof)which looks nice on paper but reminded me of a piglet, and it doesnt go with our other names.

Then he Literally reeled off a list of "man" names -

John
Trevor
Travis
Dave (honestly, with David as a middle name and DAVIS as a last name. COME ON!)
Bill
Jonathan
Jimmy

and so on.
THen he recited all his families names, his brothers, their middle names...

i suggested 2 names and he liked them both :rofl: in future, i suggest, he will choose :haha:

my friend is also expecting and her OH is deadly serious wants to call him Torres.... hmmm

My OH kept on saying he wanted to call ours Optimus Prime if it was a boy(or girl :S)

My hubby kept saying this too! And Ulysses! What is it with ancient Greece?!!!

I know someone who has a boy called Anakin (as in Star Wars!!)

Lol xx

my OH has suggested electra...or acacia...come on please, seriously???

:|

x

Hubby is in love with the name Royal Tiberius for a boy. People laugh and beg him not to name the baby that every single time he brings it up. I like it, but I don't want to make bubbs a target for getting picked on just because daddy likes star trek.

marmajuke... i really hope he was taking the mick he then said jay z... so im guessing so

Guido. For some reason he started calling my bump Guido and decided he liked it so much he wanted to use it for real.

His other one was "wouldn't it be funny if we had a boy and called him Richard Richardson?" Um...no.

Genevieve, London, Khloe for a girl... Optimus for a boy... the difficulty with us is, that I'm German, he's American and so the name needs to fit and be pronounceable in both languages. Although Chloe or Khloe are very common English names, in German "Klo" stands for toilette and i do not want my kid to be picked at. I know what it's like as my maiden last name rhymed with the German word for "wet" and so I always had my pants wet in school... then I spent a high school year in the USA and my maiden last name has "ass" in it... so some people found "funny" things to say about that too.... i was strong enough in my personality to not mind these things, but do i know if my child will turn out a little shy and insecure!? Nope... so I'll try my best by choosing a proper name :)

Not my other half but my mum wanted my son called Rudolf ,.........

My other half suggested that if we had twin boys he would like.....

Casper and Conrad!!

Funnily enough I like Conrad but I have a feeling he was pulling my leg!!

Not having twins or even a boy so they're out anyway, hehe xxx

The FOB said if it's a boy he wanted to call him Canaan - like the place in the Bible ... I mean, what a way to get a kid picked on! Seeing as he is no longer involved I will be doing the naming! He was also talking about Rocky, Blade and Tarragon (is that a herb???) He thought of Bluebell (as in the flower!) and Zerroc for a girl ... Is Zerroc even a name?!

Not silly really, but dh would ove a boy to be Gary after him. I'm not having it.

He thought of Bluebell (as in the flower!) and Zerroc for a girl ... Is Zerroc even a name?!

If your from the planet Zorcon 1 maybe :winkwink:

I googled it (just can't help myself) and it came back with ZeroC (seemingly two companies, one makes ice and one does something with computers.

The only thing I could see for Zerroc was in Italian and seemed to be about piano's but it wanted me to download a PDF file, pointless since I don't speak Italian.

And then a lot of things about Xerox printers.

Just based on that I'd say go with Bluebell :flower:

Gaylord and Lancelot.

That's the last time I'm leaving him alone with the baby-names book!

Mayhew for a boy!! Ermmmm NO!!!! He seems to like quite poncey names for some reason.:shrug: dunno why, we arent posh!!

sounds like a donkey lol

who would ever call their kid gaylord?? apart from the fockers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"