What is the silliest/stupidest/most ridiculous name your OH has suggested?

OH suggested Ripley and Elwood for boys, NOT a fan!! xx

My husband hasn't suggested anything ridiculous -- thank goodness. If he did I would most likely just block him out...

But when my sister was expecting her first son years ago -- Her last name Keyes.. I suggested she name her son Donald.. and he would be called Don for short. She just gave me a funny look..

I was like Don Keyes.. Get it.. Donkeys.. mehehehehe... Yeh, stupid I know..

But it would of been so funny, everytime someone called his name

Donkeyes....

My OH's best moment was 'Anne'. I appreciate it's his Mum's name, but really, I'm not giving birth to a pensioner :lol:

DH wanted Carrera. Like the sports car. No thanks!

My OH wanted to call our daughter Tapanga. She was the girl off the old tv program Boy Meets World. Got a firm NO WAY from me!

OMG! Tapanga? Haha, I was just talking about that name the other day. Does anyone know WHY her name was Tapanga?

my husband liked the name "beat it" for a boy. i have NOOOO Idea where that came from, he just looked at me and was like lets name our son beat it

My hubby wanted Fenchurch as a name! It was from a book he read and the name has always stayed with him. needless to say I shot that down fro the start! lol

whenever I ask my OH he always says Zinzebob...joking obviously but he cant think of anything else!!!

xxx

My mum came up with a belter, Our surname is Cross, she in her wisdom thought Chris was a good idea :dohh:

Edwin for a boy. I think it was just about the only suggestion he made, so I hated to have to say no....

With DD1 dh had his heart set on calling her cordelia!! i hate it, its from a tv program called Angel, his other suggestion was Drusilla, from the same programme. Needless to say he was not aloud to make any more suggestions.

:rofl: love this thread!

My dh suggested Jebediah (middle name Dumbledore) and Butch.......

Our surname is Legg and people had a lot of fun with that :rolleyes: Rusty.... woody.....

My OH kept on saying he wanted to call ours Optimus Prime if it was a boy(or girl :S). I think he was half joking/half serious but I don't think he'd actually go through with it.
He even made a facebook group :D
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=35945395352&ref=ts

I'm the one who suggests weird names, not my OH! I'm very into ancient Greece etc and love names like Zeus, Leonidas, Lucius, Xerxes. I admit it could be a bit cruel though, so I'm not pushing them!

This wasn't from the FOB but from my mum:

Me: What about Skye?
Mum: What about Ground?

my OH wanted to give ours the middle name 'Danger' if we'd have been having a boy, so that he would have been actually been able to say the line 'danger is my middle name'!!!! OMG :dohh: - we're having a girl - phewww!!!!! lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->