What is the silliest/stupidest/most ridiculous name your OH has suggested?

My OH is a bit of a dork and wanted to name our son Darwin. :dohh:

Mine too. He has his degree in Anthropology and went to Poland do dig up bones in old graves last year. We drive around with 'Darwin' on the back of our car. The name isn't so bad though, I have a boy at my day care who has that for a name and it's quite nice.

My OH likes the name BANDO! Its apparently welsh. I think it sounds like a clowns name!! Bando the clown :haha: We will not be calling bubs bando.

I went on a residential with the school i work for and one of the night staff was called Merlyn. It really suited him but i couldnt imagine a baby called Merlyn.

Brian and Patsy. Weve all had a right laugh about that teasing him lol so funny x

Haha some of these are hilarious so far my OH has suggested Woops as baby wasnt planned!
Wev been calling bump Peanut so he suggested we just keep that name for after baby was born haha.
And one of OH's friends suggested Latrine, i kinda thought oh sounds interesting but a bit wierd, i googled it and it means TOILET in french!!! I nearly killed him haha

Alsoo... OH was like "well if we're not going to find out the sex then we'll need to think of some unisex names." I had to explain quite gently to a very sleepy OH that we would be able to find out the sex of the baby when he or she was born! To which he replied "Oh yeah." And fell asleep, hahaha i actually couldnt stop laughing. Bless him.

my other half came up with the name will i am but i soon told him no. lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->