What is the silliest/stupidest/most ridiculous name your OH has suggested?

Me & the other half have been looking though this post and all i can say is...

What are men thinking some of the names i was crying with laughter:blush:
Im so glad that my other half hasnt thought of any weid or strange names yet still time though.

The best one was Donald (keyes) donkies..... (sorry)
x

With DS1 the name suggested was (he was deadly serious too)..Frodo. Yes, Frodo..off lord of the rings..why, because he watched the film and thought Frodo was cute, not the name the person..so decided the Baby should be named Frodo. He was named Joshua instead lol.

my other half wanted to name our girls:
Lyric
Alabama
Zeta
Lorelei
Aurora
Sakura
Zinnia

and if he have a boy:
Zowie
Kal-el
Serrenatee
Sonya
Sloane
Peoga
Neva

he likes really weird names

My OH doesn't even suggest any names. I have told him this time if he suggests none he doesn't deserve an opinion and I will choose without him. He always leaves it until the last minute too.

All our kids have got unusual names anyways, not sure how much he could really shock me, though some of the fella's here have exceeded themselves. I think Optimus Prime is the funniest, ah men, still boys at heart.

My OH has suggested...

Jermain
Floyd
Bruce
Squidward
Graffiti
Alfonso

He also wanted a child with the initials WW for reasons unknown lol (surname is wilkinson)
so he suggested warthog!! Warthog Wilkinson! Oh my haha.

My mum mentioned Bruce also, even though it was my dogs name. Then she said Stephan which isnt a bad name but she said it wasnt a common name despite several family members called Stephen in myu family. She then suggested my dads name Johan then went one worse and went for his middle name Krijn which is pronounced Kerine. wtf? then got offended when I said I didnt like them. I told her once to wind her up that I would call my child Constantine and she hit the roof! was funny. she seems to think she had some sort of say in what I call my child,. if she had of had her way my son would have been called

Ruddolf Ruppert Johan Krijn and
she wanted her maiden and surname in there to and not my other halfs!

I hate my name and she choose it and its caused me so much bullying and to stand out, people get translators to talk to me because they think I am an immigrant and dont believe who I am on the phone and wont speak to me because I speak English! so careful, what you call your child. It may stand out but names that stand out so much arnt always a good thing. especially when no one can spell them and they loose your file everywhere you go! Including mortgage deeds and even x rays because no one can dam well read. Names spelled on birthday cakes wrong and you never get a keyring or a mug with your name on it , well I can but I have to go on holidays to get it.

DANGER.

Yup. Danger. Thought it'd be cool To Be "Baby Danger"

I guess he'd find it cool when he got to his 20's... unless he turned into a total geek lol

Thankfully we settled on Luke!!

My mum mentioned Bruce also, even though it was my dogs name. Then she said Stephan which isnt a bad name but she said it wasnt a common name despite several family members called Stephen in myu family. She then suggested my dads name Johan then went one worse and went for his middle name Krijn which is pronounced Kerine. wtf? then got offended when I said I didnt like them. I told her once to wind her up that I would call my child Constantine and she hit the roof! was funny. she seems to think she had some sort of say in what I call my child,. if she had of had her way my son would have been called

I hate my name and she choose it and its caused me so much bullying and to stand out, people get translators to talk to me because they think I am an immigrant and dont believe who I am on the phone and wont speak to me because I speak English! so careful, what you call your child. It may stand out but names that stand out so much arnt always a good thing. especially when no one can spell them and they loose your file everywhere you go! Including mortgage deeds and even x rays because no one can dam well read. Names spelled on birthday cakes wrong and you never get a keyring or a mug with your name on it , well I can but I have to go on holidays to get it.

so.... what is your name then hun? Intrigued ...

Lol xx

Mine wanted to name this baby Robin, whether it be a girl or a boy. Now, there's nothing wrong with the name Robin, but the reason he wants it is to because of Robin Hood.

No way I'm naming my baby after Robin Hood!

my DH wanted to call our son Nacho after Nacho Novo...VETOOOOOO'd!xx

so.... what is your name then hun? Intrigued ...

Lol xx

Anneka and thats it spelled wrong as she wanted it the dutch way and calls everyone stupid who cant pronounce it because its spelled Anneke but said Anneka. :dohh: I wont even go there with middle name and last name. Put it this way in roll call when a sub teacher was in I knew where my name was as they paused and stared at the roll book, some said it some didnt bother as I shouted here and saved them the bother. And before anyone says thats a nice name like I am sick of hearing its caused me nothing but a pain in the ass since I had it! sick of being called Anneka Rice when I was not named after her. :growlmad: she came about when I was in school. bitch. I get called Anneeek and all or get asked am I foreign or is my name code for something. Or I have to explain the origins of my name to another curious person who wants to know how I got it. Ffs!

again please think when naming kids weird names.

Aww hun, it was prob made worse because of Anneka Rice, but its not as awful as I was expecting! I know u obv don't like it and prob never will! I went through a phase of hating my name as it was rare when I was growing up (Lauren) its much much more common now so it doesn't bother me... I too used to get fed up with people misspelling it or mis-pronouncing it! But 30 yrs ago there was literally no one else called Lauren, I was the 1st in my hospital and cam honestly say I was in my late teens/early twenties before I met another one. I never got picked on for my name, but it does make you realise that not always the unusual names are the best ones!
Lol xx

I know more than one person call Lauren and they are in their 20s, least You can say Lauren as its wrote unlike mine where poeple just stare at it. Its always nice to someone else because thats not their name and they didnt have to deal with the teasing and repetitive questions. I would actually change my name and have considered it. I rather poeple read my name right, look at me normally and not question it. Sorry I am in a fed up mood today,. also bills in my name always end up wrong which you think that would get me out of paying but it dosnt just adds to the fact no one can actually type my name right unless its a common one. How embarrassing was it sitting in places waiting for my name to be called and its get called something else thats even more horrid! I have it spelled different on the net so it can be said and its still comes out wrong. *sigh*
very down mood today sorry.

A transformer . https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-5846.aspx
I think it sounds like a pet food. A nice bowl of optimus prime meaty chunks.

A transformer . https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-5846.aspx
I think it sounds like a pet food. A nice bowl of optimus prime meaty chunks.

Oh dear. I should have guessed. My friend (who's girlfriend is not pregnant) recently wondered on facebook if Megatron was a good name for a boy. :wacko:

My oh has come up with two names and can't understand why I'm not impressed.

For a boy, he wants James. Nothing odd in that, I know. Apart from the fact that he has a son called Jamie from a previous relationship, and I have a son called Jay. That one could get slightly confusing.

For a girl, he likes Chelsea after the football club. Um - no way and not only cos the rest of the family including me support Spurs! I'm not naming any baby of mine after a football club.

My OH has suggested...

Jermain
Floyd
Bruce
Squidward
Graffiti
Alfonso

He also wanted a child with the initials WW for reasons unknown lol (surname is wilkinson)
so he suggested warthog!! Warthog Wilkinson! Oh my haha.

Squidward! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"