• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What is the silliest/stupidest/most ridiculous name your OH has suggested?

For a girl, he likes Chelsea after the football club. Um - no way and not only cos the rest of the family including me support Spurs! I'm not naming any baby of mine after a football club.

There was a family in the newspaper the other week and their daughter was called Chelsea Stamford Bridge :dohh:. I keep winding OH up by saying we're going to call LO Fratton Park (he's a big Southampton fan) :haha:

My OH wanted to name our baby if it was a boy-Bobby Jones- :S don't think so lol

For a boy, he wants James. Nothing odd in that, I know. Apart from the fact that he has a son called Jamie from a previous relationship, and I have a son called Jay. That one could get slightly confusing.

This one has made me laugh the most, Men truely are amazing creatures :)

Agamemnon and a few other long Lord of the Ring sounding names lol

My OH has so far suggested Angel or Bill. Not Billy which i think is cute, just plain old Bill. He also likes Bobby, but considering his surname will be Roberts I have just had to let him down gently with every suggestion!

Girl

I kid you not! Harriet's the first girl in his family in 38yrs so he said we chould call her Girl.

wicked... :p

my other half wanted to name our girls:
Lyric
Alabama
Zeta
Lorelei
Aurora
Sakura
Zinnia

and if he have a boy:
Zowie
Kal-el
Serrenatee
Sonya
Sloane
Peoga
Neva

he likes really weird names

Isn't Zowie that horribledog thing from Pet Cemetry??!?! And isn't Sonya a girl's name?! Bless your OH heehee. Oh and I know a girl called Lyric!! xxx

After reading all this men are mental lol

I am not to sure on my OH recent one he wants this child to be called "Baron" sounds a bit hostile or something to me. Well he got his dads name last time for our first and since I am giving birth I get the choice lol

Not my OH but my dad had 3 cousins -
2 girls called Wave and Spray and a boy called Ocean Albert! :haha:

my fella hasnt said anything daft YET but i did go to school with a boy called.... dwain pipe. I work at school too and one of the pupils dad is called wayne carr. i have problems saying his full name out loud when i am speaking with him as i really have to hold back from giggling like a little girl.

Girl

I kid you not! Harriet's the first girl in his family in 38yrs so he said we chould call her Girl.

wicked... :p

:rofl: when I was in hospital the MW's were all in hysterics cos a woman had just left, after calling her baby son Boy!

When we were choosing names I was pretty peeved at DH's lack of input, reading this lot I'm feeling kind of glad!

catalyst - i kid you not ,why do men always come up with the strangest names ???

my husband suggested " Bob".
Nothing wrong with the name Bob but I wouldn't name my kid that.
We know someone who named their dog Bob and this older guy his name is Bob too.
No offence to all the Bob's out there , just not my type of name :winkwink:

Nishikigoi. Seriously. Lol. We came to a comprimise with her middle name though, and I really quite like the moderation of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"