~What is this? BFP?~

jaimad

Stick Baby Stick
Reaction score
Ok ladies so I am 1 day late for AF! I have been on a whirlwind this week with tests and just when I thought it was all over it has shown me wrong! Spotted yesterday morning one time and nothing since then. Nothing at all. Got up this morning and diidnt test with FMU cause i was sure I was just out. On a whim I tested about 30 min later. This is what came up. My tests from January looked exactly like this but it turned into a chemical. What is your thought?

https://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm330/jaimaphoto/8609fc76.jpg

I am just freaking out right now! I took another one about 10 minutes ago and it is there! I will probably be poas all damn day! Well until I run out of the cheapies! lol!

YAY!! WOOHOO!! I see the line in that! When you going to update?? SO happy for you!! HUGS!!!

Congrats on your :bfp: And take it easy! I'm sure you are like me and very nervous after having a chemical!

I am so nervous it's crazy! I have taken all my Tests in the house so I'm gonna go get another pack tomorrow!

I hear ya! Me too! I bought about 10 different tests so I can test daily and make sure my lines get darker and STAY dark! So far they are darker than when I had the chemical so I'm hopeful!

I am just freaking out right now! I took another one about 10 minutes ago and it is there! I will probably be poas all damn day! Well until I run out of the cheapies! lol!

I've been doing the same thing all day too lol I've done at least 5 ic's so far, but it definitely looks like a bfp to me :hugs: congrats hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->