what is this feeling?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I had a d&c august the 28th after losing the baby at 8 weeks. Over the past couple of days I've felt 'movements' really low down and they really do feel like a baby kicking! Today it has been constantly twitching, I can feel it on my hand when I press down. I would be 17 weeks now, I know I'm not pregnant I have no symptoms, 2 periods in between (the mc period and another one) and I'm getting bfns. Are these phantom kick? Or just a muscle spasm? Anybody else get this? Feel like I'm going crazy!

It's mostly likely a muscle spasm. I get them all the time. Plus you've gone through a lot lately with a d&c. My have been more frequent since my d&c.

Thank you its just very strange! It can stop for a about half hour then start again and make me jump, it's still doing it now! Got dp to press down just above my uterus and he can feel it too! It's just one spot that it's happening in, feels like when the nerve is twitching away in your eye! It's very random twitching too not rhythmic like a heart beat. Hope it goes away soon or I won't be able to sleep tonight lol

I have it all the time and it weirds me out and I know I am diff not pregnant as I had ultrasound done and nothing is in there lol

I have those too. No idea what they are. My doctor told me gas because your intestines run behind your uterus and they push against your uterus causing it to feel like it is spasming. I even get this occassional lump that feels sort of like a hernia right by my groin sometimes that goes away after a few seconds. It is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->