What is this in the toliet?

maranda

3rd Trimester!
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom and when I got up there was this white stuff in the toilet, it looked like the white stringy stuff in a egg!
What is it and what does it mean? Btw I am 38 weeks tomorrow.

Probably your plug! Lucky thing, I'm due Monday and mine hasn't come yet!

Plug, could still be weeks before labour. A bloody show is different.

Thank you all, that is what I was think I just wasn't sure. Just because I am losing my plug though doesn't mean I will go into labor anytime soon though huh?

yep sounds like your plug. I've been loosing mine since Sunday and no signs of labor. Books say you can loose the plug weeks or even months before labor, or you can loose it right as labor begins. Hope labor is right around the corner for you!

yep sounds like your plug. I've been loosing mine since Sunday and no signs of labor. Books say you can loose the plug weeks or even months before labor, or you can loose it right as labor begins. Hope labor is right around the corner for you!

I hope it is been having some BH tonight along with a little cramping. I have a DR appointment in the AM :happydance:

Good luck at the dr tomorrow. I go in Friday and am hoping to be dilated and effaced more. Just had backache and some period pains but then it disappeared, no fair!

Thank you! I am hoping for the same as you = ) on my 37th week appointment I was 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced.[-o< that I have gotten a bit more dilated and effaced!

I've had the same discharge the last couple of days, I think it's my plug b/c at first it had pale blood in it. I'm 3 cent and 50% effaced already, so hoping things are moving along! :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->