What is this? TMI

Trying4BFP

Reaction score
I’m sorry. I don’t know where to post this and I’m looking for some help. I have irregular periods and they are usually 2-3 months apart. I am on cd 22 and when I went to the bathroom and wiped this chocolate pudding like clot came out. I am barely spotting and I have NEVER had anything like this before. Not even after having my baby. Is this normal?

How big was it? Are you spotting/bleeding now? It sounds like it might be something you should have checked. Do you still have the clot? If you do and you go to the doctors maybe take it with you. After birth my MW asked me to save any large clots in a jar with water in the fridge.

It wasn’t huge. Just large enough and long enough for me to want to take a picture.I didn’t even think of saving it. I tried to upload the picture but it’s too big. Now I’m having smaller, stringy like brown clots/discharge. I had cramping the first day.

Did you notice if it was all dark colored like liver, or was there any white-ish pieces? Was it soft or hard?

It sounds most likely it was just a blood clot. I'm not sure why you would be having one on CD 22 though. Some women get them when they have their period.

Can you crop the pic to make it smaller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->