What is this? TMI!

cerilou

Reaction score
Hi

I am currently on 7DPO and last night after wiping, I noticed a medium size blob of ewcm but it was cloudy/yellow. I've never had this before. Has anyone else had this or have any idea what it could be? I am really bloated this morning and have cramping.

Not getting my hopes up yet though ;-)

:hug:

no idea but yes ive had it before.. only in this cycle though.. sorry not much help

Hi there, I had this too.... I spent hours trying to google it but came up with nothing apart from it possibly being an infection, but if you dont have burning pee or itchiness then I dont think its this.

Not to get your hopes up BUT I had this when I had conceived. I went to the toilet one day and then out came this abundance of milky yellow mucus... I had no idea what it was. The only thing I thought it may be and sorry TMI, but that it may be left over :spermy: that was now coming out (but I dont think I had bd for a few days actually).

The other thing I had (maybe watch out for this) was around the same time alot of egg white mucus (way after I had ovulated) with strange stringy brown stuff... very weird. But I also couldnt find what this was on the internet...

Anyway, in the end I was pregnant! :)

Sending you LOADS AND LOADS of :dust:

xxx:hug:

Ive been having this aswell, and i had this the one time i got a :bfp:, Went to the docs thinking it was a infection and he tested urine for infection then said take a pregnancy test i did and it was a :bfp:!!! Fingers crossed this is a good sign! xx

oh geez! just posted on this same thing...
*crosses fingers*

Wow, that all sounds good!! Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP Cerilou

Hope I dont get your hopes up to but when i got my :bfp: I had quite thick yellow cm which was not due to any infection but :bfp: and I have never had it again.

Good luck :hug:

I just had this too a couple of nights ago!!! it was soooo odd because I never get ewcm during ovulation, ever...and now im way past ovulation and I was like "ohhh this is what they are talking about" :lol:

Thanks girls

I haven't had any since and I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think this is my month somehow.

Thanks girls

I haven't had any since and I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think this is my month somehow.

Just to let you know I only got it once ;) Sending BABY DUST to you :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->