what???? is this true?!

keljt1127

Reaction score
...... My boyfriend just told me that his buddy who has a pregnant girlfriend said that 80-90% of woman pooop themselves when they give birth!?

whattt!?
I mean i guess that makes sense? :huh:
but really? How :blush: !!!

Honestly... has that ever happend to you? or are you scared that that happening?!

Hehe, I don't know if the % is that high, but when bubs is making his/her way out they put a lot of pressure an your bowels and whatever is near the exit gets squeezed out... like toothpaste :rofl:

I did it when I was having my son, but TBH I wouldn't have known if I hadn't asked the MW. They are very discreet and get rid of it without you even knowing :)

No, it's really not that common...at least not 80-90%

I did not poo but I did get hemrroids.

not really around the day your gonna go into labour or even when your in labour you will go toilet and have a massive clearout lol god its awful haha so most women that wont happen to but now n again it does and believe me noone will notice it amongst the waters and blood and other crap that comes out so dont worry about it x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha, yep, this happened to me...at the time I was past caring and to be honest can't remember even doing, but it now makes me giggle as it was a water birth and my now ex-partner (who I disliked intensely and was ready to leave - we broke up a month later) had to scoop my 'floater' out of the pool with a sieve!!!! The look on his face was priceless :haha:...but I felt it was early payback for him telling me (as I was just about to be rushed to another hospital to have my retained placenta removed) that he was "ever so tired and was going home for a sleep"!!!!! The moron hadn't even held his newborn daughter, but he needed some shut-eye as he had been out drinking all evening whilst I was in labour!!! A turd for a turd!!....sorry probably TMI lol

It does happen, but the midwives are normally very quick and discreet about getting rid of it :blush: don't worry, it's all natural lol

Honestly? I don't care if I do or not. I'm going to have bigger problems (like trying to push a baby out and dealing with horrible pain) than to worry if I poop on the table. It's not really something I'm nervous about doing. It's pretty common, nothing they haven't seen before.

I heard that most of the time, the nurses clean it up and don't even tell you that you did it, so maybe you won't be so embarrassed that way.

I have heard of the pooping and throwing up too. It happens. Whatcha gonna do?

haha. this happened to my sister-in-law. she said that she only knew because she asked the doctor. honestly, the doctor has seen it a million times before-- and they probably really won't care. i am not looking forward to that aspect of pregnancy... but i'm sure that by the time i get around to pushing, i won't care what comes out of me-- as long as that baby gets out! good luck!
x

Yep, happened to me. The thing is that at that point you don't really care about anything other than getting LO out!

It happened to me with my first, I nearly died when she said something about clearing something away. My partner at the time told me you've just shit yourself lolol. Said it was only a small one like a wiggly worm.

Thankfully it never happened with my next 2 births. I wonder if it will happen again lol......

My poor friend was covered in her own poo, they had changed her nightie and she still did more, then she was rushed to a different hospital 40 miles away caked in it lol

This is the bain of my life but it happened to me both times and i hated it. The second time it hindered the pushing as i knew what was happening. It's not pleasant but completely normal and they are very professional about it.

Lol - if it did happen, chances are you won't even know about it.

It is quite common as the muscles that you use to push are very similar to the ones that you use to poo. Chances are you wouldn't even know that you did it as the midwife clears it straight away.

It happened to me with my first, I nearly died when she said something about clearing something away. My partner at the time told me you've just shit yourself lolol. Said it was only a small one like a wiggly worm.

Thankfully it never happened with my next 2 births. I wonder if it will happen again lol......

My poor friend was covered in her own poo, they had changed her nightie and she still did more, then she was rushed to a different hospital 40 miles away caked in it lol

omg your post made me give out a really big laugh, so funny " you've just shit yourself only a small one like a wiggly worm" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I too am worried about this not because i dont want the doctors to see but because i dont want my OH teasing me about it afterwards which i know he would do because he has a cheecky sense of humour, :blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha, yep, this happened to me...at the time I was past caring and to be honest can't remember even doing, but it now makes me giggle as it was a water birth and my now ex-partner (who I disliked intensely and was ready to leave - we broke up a month later) had to scoop my 'floater' out of the pool with a sieve!!!! The look on his face was priceless :haha:...but I felt it was early payback for him telling me (as I was just about to be rushed to another hospital to have my retained placenta removed) that he was "ever so tired and was going home for a sleep"!!!!! The moron hadn't even held his newborn daughter, but he needed some shut-eye as he had been out drinking all evening whilst I was in labour!!! A turd for a turd!!....sorry probably TMI lol

It does happen, but the midwives are normally very quick and discreet about getting rid of it :blush: don't worry, it's all natural lol

this made me laugh :rofl:

i knew about this before and it was weirdly one of my biggest fears! i literally dont even want my BF to be there incase i poo or let wind!!! sooooo embarressing!!!

it happens when ya give birth not all the time, but midwives do not tell you they just clear it away :) x

what if thou, and i know all u ladies will think about this regardless of how laid back u are, what if you give off the biggest fart in the entire history of your fating career and the room goes silent, imagine that one then, oooohhh, i am going to make u all think about that now aint i? lol, imagine if it was a big wet one that echos throu the delivery room right down to the materinty ward, SMILES :haha:

:dohh::nope:

well if your on the subject of pooping man lets all hope that it isnt followed by a bit of gas you would want to give the doc a new blow wave ha

poo'd with both my pregnancies, and was sick at the same tme with both. It was awful but i still didnt care, the sencond time the i said 'i need a bowl im gonna be sick' the midwife said 'the sheets already a mess just throw up on it and we will change the whole lot'. I obliged. sick and poo sheets were whisked away and replaced within seconds like the table cloth trick i didnt even get off the bed. magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->