what is this

spicysugar

Reaction score
all night i have been gettin pains every 5 mins belly goes hard so you can see babies outline my back kills they last for about a minute then go for about ten minutes, is this bh or slow labour? should i bother mw as i dont wana go for nothing after lastt time told oh who said he dont want to take day off work on off chance baby comesas he thinks babies are usually born at night is this true?

Sounds like it could be the start of early labor. Keep timing them, and see if they get more uncomfortable as well... then ring midwife. So exciting! Good luck!

any idea how long it can take to go into proper labour? andthanks girls :hugs:

I have know people go from this to birth in 20 mins or 3 days hun. But at least your waiting game is up. Try and keep as active as possible to hurry thngs along.

wallking school run :rofl: took 1.5 hours yesterday its only 20 min walk

gosh goodluck hun hope it comes fast for u x

Wow! Best of luck hon! Hope all goes well and quickly!!

xxx

just spoke to mw and she said that they could exaimine me but thats it they wont do anythign rto bring him out even if contractions were every 2 mins any advice she seemed really not interested am in agony and she said they wont give me anything for pain apart from paracetomol

i was in early labour for 13 days sounds crazy but things were going so slow.
the mws didnt really help me either i was even offered co codamol while in labour lol

keep timing them also it wont hurt to call ur mw and maybe get checked out as many times as u can:)

Hope this is it for you hun and things start moving a bit quicker!!

Have you tried a bath to help ease the pain? I know my hospital won't do anything until you're in 'active labour' - wont give anything other than paracetomol..

Good luck hun and keep us updated =) xx

girls its reallly hurting now and feels like a constant ache and pushing down on pelvic boen any ideas

I would get the midwife to check you out hun - are they any closer together?

is it a really heavy pain in ur bum? could be baby engageing!

call mw and tell them how u feel

every 3 mins
my backs killing but what if i get there and nothing is happening

sounds like u need to go in! if nothing happens then oh well what do we pay tax for oh yeah the nhs!

get urself to the hospital :) good luck sounds like this is it

yes deffo get yourdelf there lady!! 3 mins and definately more intense - that sounds like your well on your way to me hun!!

i agre, get to the hospital. also a nice warm bath will help back pain. good luck ! hope the next time you post you will be sat at home with your lil bubs :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->