what is this?

kayla93

Reaction score
So I am 37 and 3, and I have been having horrible period like cramps since yesterday morning. They come in waves, now about 5ish minutes apart. I cant really tell if they are making my belly hard or not, because my daughter has her head up really high, which is where they always tell me to feel. So to me, it always feels pretty hard in that area. They are bad enough where I cant sleep through them. I have tried everything, including baths, walking, sitting, standing, laying, heat, drinking a lot of water, etc. Nothing is calming them down. I have been to L&D 4 times before and they have said I was having really painful braxton hicks contractions.

I have also been wondering if it is possible that my daughter being breech and sitting sideways on my pelvic bone could be a factor in any of this. Thanks in advance ladies!

I think you need to go and get checked out again, as if you are in labour and baby is breech then I assume you'll need to go for a caesarean. Hope all goes well!

I think you should definitely get checked out. My friend went to hospital having pains which she'd had for over 24 hours, she didn't think they were contractions as she'd been having them for the past few weeks but it was just worse this time. She went to hospital, they scanned her and checked her over and said she wasn't in labour (she was 36+5) but said they would do an internal just in case. She was 4cm dilated and had her son about 4 hours later! So even though she'd been told she wasn't in labour, she most definitely was x

i agree with the others, definitely get checked out, just to be on the safe side!!

Thanks for posting this. My braxton hicks have been uncomfy for a couple of weeks but in the last 24-36 hours they have been really quite painful. I tried changing position etc but to no avail. If they are still sore tomorriw I may phone hospital just for reassurance (although the stories on here about being fobbed off wrongly make me wonder!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->