What is this?

Ortegapg1

Reaction score
The strangest thing happened to me and I have no idea what it was! When I went to the restroom last night, I wiped and noticed a good amount of bright red blood. At first I thought it was AF because I am due today. However, the rest of the day there was absolutely nothing, not even a trace of any blood (I checked my cervix). I am currently 14dpo (13dpo if I miscalculated), so I feel like it would be too late for any type of implantation bleeding. I have tested this morning and got a BFN. I have no symptoms or spotting of AF. Usually I spot for three days before AF is full blown (and this has been the norm for my last 5 cycles). But nothing. :shrug:

So confusing!

I find anything out of the norm is a good sign, hoping it is ib for u :)

I had bright blood when af was due with my first pregnancy. It was very watery but still very red. I thought I was having a chemical; but it was just the baby snuggling in. FX for you and an :bfp:!

tankel did you feel any cramping at all?? how many dpo were you? Thanks Ladies for giving me hope!!

I got implantation bleeding at 13dpo--- 4 days after my bfp!! Just some pink when wiping. Midwife reassured me that's whT it was. And my last pregnancy I had older blood (brown) later on about 6 weeks, and again at 8 weeks, which again was caused by left over blood from implantation xxx

I got my :bfp: on 10 dpo. I had very mild cramping and then some bleeding around 13 dpo. The cramping was af like but not as intense as I normally get and it felt deeper? idk if that makes sense.

I just get so nervous that I havent gotten a BFP yet, and AF is suppose to be here today. :-/

The most popular saying here on bnb is you're not out until AF shows. After all, you could have o'd late. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Still nothing. No AF or feeling that shes around...and no BFP. Im still feeling light cramping on and off throughout the day. CM is between lotiony and watery and my cervix is wayyyy up there that I cant reach it! If no AF tomorrow, I will test again Saturday morning. The last time I tested was the day before yesterday!

:shrug::shrug:

The strangest thing happened to me and I have no idea what it was! When I went to the restroom last night, I wiped and noticed a good amount of bright red blood. At first I thought it was AF because I am due today. However, the rest of the day there was absolutely nothing, not even a trace of any blood (I checked my cervix). I am currently 14dpo (13dpo if I miscalculated), so I feel like it would be too late for any type of implantation bleeding. I have tested this morning and got a BFN. I have no symptoms or spotting of AF. Usually I spot for three days before AF is full blown (and this has been the norm for my last 5 cycles). But nothing. :shrug:

So confusing!

That's similar to what is happening to me! on the same night, (march 23rd) I had spotting while I was taking preg test... and my period was supposed to start... I had cramps mildly and to this day (almost exactly 3 days after it started- tonight will be the 72 hour mark) im having light "period". now I think its calming down to even less- to maybe even just spotting to a stop. I had my period since I was 13 n never had it light... and its between light and spotting. Im gonna test this Saturday and hopefully find out then. But maybe we could test the same day! lol well keep us updated ! :) I hope it goes well and GL To you!!! (oh and btw my preg test was bfn on the night I started spotting)

Hey everyone! Unfortunately AF came this past friday in full force! (lol sorry TMI). Although I am sad it wasnt a BFP, I am happy to move on to the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->