What is up with my crazy baby?

sapphire1

Reaction score
The last couple of days Holly has been fussier than usual. She's been prone to tantrums, and is becoming a nightmare to feed. Today she was screaming at me when I was trying to give her a bottle, and would only drink laying flat on her back in her cot :wacko: She also refused to drink it unless it was really warm. We started weaning her a couple of weeks ago, but she refused solids today as well. She doesn't seem poorly or anything, I have no idea what's up with her. She's been showing signs of teething for a couple of months now, but I still can't see/feel any teeth coming through. Any ideas please? :flower:

ryan went through the same at that age i think its just a faze they go through i just kept persevering with bottles which sometimes he refused it will soon pass, as i thought he was teething and he didnt have his first tooth till 7 months xx

Nim can like this, currently she'll only eat solids lying flat on the floor :dohh: and pretty much refuses all milk during the day

Honestly I love her but sometimes what I wouldnt give for one of those easy babies I read about :rofl:

Oooo Elia went through a huge phase of exactly this! I think it was teething as when i got her an amber necklace she was tonnes better. She's been teething bad for 3 months now and theres absolutely no sign of a tooth at all, she also won't let me feed her whilst holding her, she HAS to be lay flat on the floor or in her bouncy chair or she fights and arches her back to get out of my arms, i think it's because she's nosey and loves to look around whilst she's feeding. Yesterday i tried to feed her in my arms as there was nowhere to put her as we were out and she turned her head right back to look at her aunty and fed for 5 minutes with her neck cricked back LOL

Thanks for your replies. She's 22 weeks, I don't know when the growth spurts are, I'm hopeless! It may be teething I suppose, it seems to be the culprit for a lot of things. I will see how she goes, but she's already started playing up today :dohh: Mherkes, can you ask Tabitha to have a quiet word on Friday please :haha: x x

Honestly I love her but sometimes what I wouldnt give for one of those easy babies I read about :rofl:

And Farie, I think we need to set up some sort of crazy baby club - Nim and Holly sound like separated twins :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->