What is wrong with me?????

PrettyBonk

Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom
Reaction score
OK so for the past 3 days I have been feeling extremely "sick"

I can't really explain it...very dizzy, light headed, like I can stay sitting or standing...I have to be laying down...but not regular pregnant symptoms....
My FIL had to check the Carbon Monoxide in the house as my DH is feeling a bit like me but it may be that he is being a bit hypochondriac...just like in my previous pregnancy lol...but the levels were ok...

I feel as I've been up for days...

I feel as if I've been blowing in balloons All day...

I feel as if I've been wearing glasses with really strong prescriptions....

I can't turn my head fast...or get up fast when I'm sitting or laying...
I can't look at patterns or read fast because I feel like I'm going to faint...

i ALSO HAVE AN ANNOYING HEADACHE THAT IS NOT GOING AWAY...

I've had a slight rash on my face (around my cheeks) and my face feels tingly

I also feel feverish and I find myself massaging my face because it hurts...but I have no fever....

Any one with these or some of these symptoms...should I go to the ER??????

Does it sound like preggie symptoms or something else?????

I called my good for nothing doctor....and he says it might be nothing...but his nurse was a bit worried and told me to go see a doctor about this...yes she said go see a doctor...she didnt say come see the doctor lol...

WTH is wrong with me?????
:(
My DH cars are dead...and he cant drive me...I'm going to have to go in a taxi or public transportation....My DH is at work till late...and he told me NOT to wait for him :( to just go :( :cry:

Awww hun, sounds like you are unlucky enough to have a bug at the moment which feels 10 times worse as you are pregnant and worried about everything. If you are really worried (which I think that you are) then you should def take yourself to your docs to get checked out. there is no point sitting at home worrying. If you do go then you can let your DH know and he can meet you there.

Hope you feel better soon. Big hugs!! :hug:

Sounds like an inner ear thing if you cant turn your head or read etc....I would go get checked as you might need antibiotics xxx

my mum's had a nasty virus for the past 4 months which sounds extremely like you're describing! she's been constantly dizzy, ears hurting. she's been back and forth to the doctors, but they were useless at first! turns out she had 2 ear infections plus vertigo. I would keep pestering the doctors, even if they do nothing for you the first. hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: xx

Hi hun

I couldnt get off the sofa all weekend cause when i did i went all dizzy,hot and my head was banging. I just couldnt seem to shake it off but today i feel fine so not sure if it was pregnancy related or not :!:
Have you been eating properly? xx

Apart from the rash, sounds a lot like when I had vertigo!!!

Go to the doctors and get yourself checked out hun xx

Apart from the rash it sounds exactly like my morning sickness at it's worst.

When I tell people I was off work for 3 weeks, they think I must be weak or something, but I don't just puke now and then. My whole body goes weak, and the dizziness is constant. I am ok if I lie down and don't move. It's like the worst hangover ever combined with the flu, and it just doesn't go away.

I wish I was one of the lucky ones who didn't get sick, or who only puked every day. I get the constant vertigo/dizzy/nausea/sweating too.

:hug:

Vertigo eh?
Why didnt I think of that...
I swear I think I had that as a child...
my mom never believed me :( and still doesn't...my mom says it was either my imagination or that I used to spin a lot...yes I used to spin a lot but these symptoms used to come when I was laying down on the floor watching tv...I remember I thought they were tornadoes :(
I researched not long ago on the symptoms I had as a little girl and it all pointed at vertigo hmmmmmmmmm...
They were a lot more severe than what I'm feeling now...but I'm going to get an MRI this week :(
I hate those....they are afraid it has to do with my brain (I have a tiny problem with my brain :()

Sounds like a virus or migraine sweetheart have you tried paracetamol? Hope it clear soon.

Hiya hun, MRIs aren't exactly nice but it is a good thing that they are taking this seriously enough to do it. If you have had them before then you know what to expect and how long it takes so hopefully it wont be too bad. When you are in the scan and if they allow you to, why dont you visualise your little one when he or she has arrived and think about all the nice things you are going to do together and are going to buy for them, just to help you ignore the scan happening and make it pass more easily.

Please let us know how you get on with the MRI. I will be thinking about you. Loads of hugs to help you get through it. :hug:

I've had MRI's before (I have a disorder in my brain...nothing serious or anything)...MRI's are horrible...
and for some reason my nose starts itching grrrrrrrrrrrr while I'm in there...which is horrible because I cant move...lol
that is a good idea...to think about my baby!!!!!!! I had to do an MRI when I was pregnant with my daughter because of migraines and that wouldve helped a lot...I was just thinking how much my nose itched lol

I didnt think they could do mri's when you are pregnant? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"