What is wrong with me?

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
So I had my youngest 6 months ago. After 1 girl and 2 boys I wanted my youngest to be a girl. He was a boy. Why am I still sad and cry because he was not a she? Is this normal? I feel bad because I know I should be happy for what I got. I do love all my kids but I just cant help it. I am mad when I find out someone is having a girl and most of the time I end up holding back tears because I dont want people to know that I am upset and right now all of my friends that are pregnant are having girls. What is wrong with me?

I really think you should talk to your doctor about this. I don't think this is "normal" to feel especially once the baby is here.

I am definitely not a doctor and not going to try to sound like one, but for your own mental health I really think it's best to speak with someone. These feelings may be making you miss out on the special things with your little boy that you should be enjoying. :hugs:

There's nothing wrong with you! Lots of people experience this "gender disappointment" I do agree with above poster suggesting speaking to your dr, he/she might be able to arrange some counselling to work through these feelings and help you enjoy your LO.
Hugs to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->