What. Is. Wrong. With. Me.

yankeesgrl79

Reaction score
Ugh!!! I'm so frustrated!!! Last year I had a mass on my ovary and they had to take it and the tube. I'm finally allows to start tryin again and this month I was on letrozole and metformin.....I'm on cycle day 25.....witch not due for a few more days and TODAY....I get this clear and pink discharge!!! Early?! really?!! The witch early?!? I've had NO PMS symptoms and it wants to come early?!? I doubt it's implantation....I'm losing hope ....

Any idea how many dpo you are?

We have been ttc for the last 9 months. I have never gotten a positive opk until this month. My periods was regular with 28 day cycle. I have never missed my period. This cycle I didnt get positve opk but temp rose Jan 24th. Then I had a dream that I was 1 month pregnant so I randomly decided to check opk 3 days before my expected period and it was POSITIVE. We had sex those days. It remained pos for 3 days then negative on the day of expected period. Today is the 3rd of my missed period. However, my bbt was high on the days I got positive opk. Did I ovulate twice? Did I miss my ovulation? I'm very confused.

dentistmomm, you may want to start your own thread to get the best feedback for your question. :)

Go view the "two week wait" forum, and there's a black button on the left side, near the top, that says "NEW THREAD" with a little speech bubble on it. Click that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->