What is your 4-5 month old mealplan?

kelseyyy

Reaction score
Do you give cereal twice or three times a day, what is your schedule and foods? Thanks ladies xx

Hi there, I give my lo milk and some porridge in the morning (around 9/10) then at lunch either baby rice or i started giving him a bit of mashed up banana or apple or pear etc and his milk but i leave about 20 mins or half hour cos i dont like giving him milk and something like apple cos i think it a bit sickly, then just milk other times. ive started to introduce a third meal too now. xxx

Thank you! I don't know whether to give him food for lunch or dinner or both! So many choices.

If you are just starting out I would say go for lunch, and do it for a week or so before intoducing some more!

I started off with cereal for breakfast, then I added in an evening meal (veg puree then a bit of fruit) and for the past 2 weeks I've given Emma some lunch too, so she's now having cereal at 9am, lunch at 11.30-12 and tea at 5 - lunch & tea are similar, she has some form of veggies and then a fruit for pudding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->