What is your daily routine? ( even those with no children )

B

becks

:wave: Hi everyone... Im just being nosey really and want to see if theres any way that I can manage my time better? What is your daily routine? What time do you get up? Do you do all of your housework in the morning or throughout the day? What time do you go to bed? What time do the children have their bath and go to bed? Do you do anything different at the weekend etc?

Spill the beans!! :haha:

At moment......
Baby wakes between 5 am and 6.30 (oh gets up with him as I do night awakenings)
Oh gives LO 7 oz formula
I get up at 8am, give LO breakfast
9am oh goes to work
9.30 LO naps depending how long, I shower, eat breakfast, do dishes/ clean kitchen
LO wakes and we play, go in town, go to park, go for walk etc.
12.30 lunch time
14.30 LO naps depending on if we in house or out n about I usually just relax if in house have a cuppa and watch TV......only usually a short nap but varies
16.30 LO tea time
1700 last hour of play/ wynd down time/ nappy free time
18.00 bath/ bottle/ book / bed...............OH gets home from work
18.30 oh makes our tea, I do the dishes from the day/ clean LO high chair
Tidy away toys
Depending on when tea ready il clean bathroom/ dust/ put washes on ( this is done during day whenever I get a chance) clean floors ( all as and when needing done, usually just one of these an evening)
Hoovering is done if OH gets home early or at the weekend, LO scared of Hoover so if we can sneak it in when he in bath:haha:
By 19.30/20.00 we relax have cuppa teas :thumbup:

But I go back to work on Monday :cry: so that's all gonna change :dohh:

Up at 7am and get ready for work.
In the car driving to work by 7:40am.
Work :( lol
5pm-ish get off work and either go home or go the the gym.
If I go to the gym I get home around 6:45pm, otherwise I'm home by 5:20-5:30pm.
Eat dinner.
Take a shower.
Then either watch T.V. or play on the computer (or right now planning our wedding).
Go to bed at 11pm.
Lather, rinse, repeat Monday-Friday.
Weekends are pretty much a free for all - ranging from running errands, cleaning the house, visiting family, and at the current moment wedding planning. Very rarely do we EVER have a weekend where we can just stay home and do nothing. haha

I suppose we could adjust it more to go more "fun" stuff, but we try and get out to do something fun like once a month/once every other month. We're scuba divers so we're trying really hard to get in the water as often as we can. But seeing as we live an hour from the nearest beach, its a little difficult to do that on a whim. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->