what is your just before bed crave?

TwoRdue

Reaction score
At the moment I am loving golden crunch mini weetbix with hot water and suger. Something I have not had since a little kid.

honey nut Cheerios or snickers sandwhich ( peanut butter on one slice of toast and Nutella on the other then squashed together) yummy

Oranges and Ice!! Or almost freezing water I can easy drink 2 pints before bed..... Don't help my poor bladder tho

Opal fruits or starburst or whatever they are called now or golden graham cereal! Love those little squares haha

Fruity pebbles cereal and Funyun ring chips and a brisk fruit punch... weird combo.. but gets the job done:haha:

It changes every week! Last week it was ice pops, this week it's fresh pineapple.... Previous weeks have been mainly some sort of fruit...not bad cravings really haha

X

I love watermelon and otter pops..mmm mmm good!!
We are getting our garden ready and my OH insisted we plant watermelon since I eat it like candy haha I cant wait

Mine is cereal too, either coco pops or weetos! Loads of us like cereal before bed lol!

Honestly, I hadn't been craving much until I just recently became so close to my 3rd trimester, now, I have different cravings every night!

on Thursday it was triple chocolate cake (only had one slice, it looked FAR better than it tasted), on Friday it was Pasta Salad (lots of pasta with tomatoes, onions, green peppers and celery covered in Italian dressing), and today, so far, I am craving my grandmother's homemade Chop Suey with those crispy rice noodles!

It changes daily, but I am ALWAYS game, any time of the day for some nice, crunchy, salty Dill Pickles :D

Before bed it is a small glass of milk with a chocolate dip granola bar

Fruit & fibre cereal with lots of milk & strawberries :haha: I must say though its helped me stay regular all through my pregnancy, i can't go to bed if i haven't had them, just don't sleep the same for some reason :shrug:

A HUGE mug of ice cold milk...sometimes 2 and it has to be through a straw!! mmm....

A bowl of cereal, with lots of milk. I actually don't feel terribly hungry at that time of night, but if I don't eat right before going to bed I'll wake up in the middle of the night with tummy ache and baby kicking me to get up and eat something. But in the middle of the night, I don't want to get up - I keep thinking I'll fall back to sleep if I lay there long enough! It's just silly... So, I must remember to eat something substantial before bed every night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->