what is your little one doing right now!

Indi84

Reaction score
just for fun :-D

my little boy is rolling about the floor, trying to reach things he's not allowed (and are out of his reach!)

Haribo is "napping" :haha: and Boo is serenading him with her singalong piano thing :dohh:. Give them 10 mins and all hell will break loose :wacko:.

Napping woot woot! Xx

Jayden is asleep on mummy whilst I'm watching a film :)

I love my boys cuddles <3

Cuddling me trying to grab my phone :haha: I think she wants to be a b&b member!

Having his milk, which means it's my BnB time!

Lying on the sofa trying to kick me wich is her new favourite thing to do :p

Crawling all over the floor trying to climb from the floor to the couch. Wait, as I was was typing he crawled over to this puppy he has and started kissing it haha.

Laid on my bed sucking his thumb cuddling Beasley bunny after waking from his 5 minute nap! Now he's fallen back to sleep! Hope he sleeps longer this time! (Yer right)

At home hanging out with daddy while mommy is at work :( I miss my bubs!

Rolling all over the place, knocking down his stacking cups, then whining until I rebuild then!

Chewing the suckers on the bottom of a toy that sticks to the table. This is after her successful climb of sofa mountain!

On the balcony moving the cats house around making a racket lol

Napping! :thumbup:

Its nearly DD1's teatime so I'm cooking (& browsing b&b!) while she does some colouring. LO will be awake in 20 mins and will then sit with her sister and gum a carrot while DD1 eats her tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->