What is YOUR name?

What is your name? Lia
Do you like it? Yes - much prefer it now I am older too, wasn't sure when I was younger as couldn't have a nickname with it really
Would you recommend it? Definitely yes, it has always been commented upon as it is a bit different because of the spelling, got me noticed! And I've only ever met a couple of people spelt like it, there were certainly none at school.
Did you have any nicknames? No - I think maybe I would be tempted to have Lia as the shortened name.....so calling them something like Amelia or Natalia or whatever so she could still be Lia, but then its been nice having a name noone can shorten/change for me!

I really like Lia!

What is your name? Samantha

Do you like it? Sometimes

Would you recommend it? Not really - I was asked if I was a 'man' a lot in school (Sa'man'tha - hilarious :dohh:) as well as called Samuel by the school bullies. Lots of people at work have also commented than when they hear the name Sam they automatically expect a boy (or a butch girl...which I am not!!)

Did you have any nicknames? Sam (or DF calls me Sammy which is sweet - the one saving grace of my name)

What is your name? Carla

Do you like it? it's ok, i was the only carla during my entire school life

Would you recommend it? no, i think it sounds to harsh

Did you have any nicknames? just poppett (thats what my sweet DP calls me)

What is your name? Jeanna (pronounced like the italian name Gina)

Do you like it? I do, but the spelling causes untold problems! People call me Jee-anna, Jenna, Janna

Would you recommend it? Yes but I think I'd spell it with only one n, Jeana or Jeena as that looks more like how its said.

Did you have any nicknames? not related to my name

What is your name? Sarah
Do you like it? Yes
Would you recommend it? Yes although maybe not if you want your little girl to be CEO of an international corporation...
Did you have any nicknames? Sa (pronounced sair), or sometimes Sabear but that was my fault because I gave everyone at work animal names and mine stuck but theirs didn't :wacko: (sair bear).

What is your name? Michelle

Do you like it? It's horrible

Would you recommend it? No way jose.

Did you have any nicknames? Chele and Shelley, I like Chele but not many people call me that

what is your name? Sinead
do you like it? yes :)
would you recommend it? supose sooo lol
do you have any nicknames? sineady && nade

what is your name? Joanne
do you like it? yea its ok i guess
would you recommend it? possibly you dont see many Joannes nowadays.
do you have any nicknames? Jo (obvious one lol) but not around my mum its Joanne or nothing at all for her lol and mi scared of my mother! OH friends tend to call me joseph :s no idea why and my aunt calls me josephine (spelling?) some folk also call me jojo, I'l answer to anythin if im honest lol

What is your name? Rachel Joy
Do you like it? Yeah - it's uncommon enough but not weird. People love my middle name.
Would you recommend it? Yes
Did you have any nicknames? Rach, Ratch, Raggle

What is your name? Zoe
Do you like it? Yes , I was always the only Zoe
Would you recommend it? Yes.
Did you have any nicknames? ZoZo

what is your name? Tabitha
do you like it? Yup :)
would you recommend it? Yes definatly, its not a very common name and its got cute nicknames. People always remember me
do you have any nicknames? Tabby is the main one which I go by at work and home etc, Tabs, Tabby cat, Kitty lol

What is your name? Amy
Do you like it? Yep
Would you recommend it? Yep
Did you have any nicknames? Amz, A, Amos, Annabelle, Aim

1. Jessica Siobhan.
2.I love it although Jessica has become too common nowadays!
3. Yes, common or not it's a nice name AND its Shakespearean.
4.Everyone calls me Jess or Jessi... sometimes Jezabel! X

P.S. Tabitha is so lovely, esp Tabby!

1. Jessica Siobhan.
2.I love it although Jessica has become too common nowadays!
3. Yes, common or not it's a nice name AND its Shakespearean.
4.Everyone calls me Jess or Jessi... sometimes Jezabel! X

P.S. Tabitha is so lovely, esp Tabby!

Aww thank you! :blush: xxx

What is your name? Davina
Do you like it? I did till Big Brother started.
Would you recommend it? Humm Yes/No
Did you have any nicknames? Dee

What is your name? Edwina
Do you like it? I didn't much as a kid but its better as an adult. It is a stong and indepedent name
Would you recommend it? Yes if you're into 'old lady chic' names, and its pretty uncommon, but otherwise it's a little old-fashioned and not exactly girly
Did you have any nicknames? Eddie, (everyone calls me Eddie), Ed, Weenie, Weenie-nuts, Dwin

What is your name? Sabrina
Do you like it? Love it!
Would you recommend it? Of course
Did you have any nicknames? Brina, Bri,Breezy, Sabby

:cloud9:

What is your name? - Rebecca

Do you like it?- Not really

Would you recommend it? - If you are looking for something traditional which cant be poked fun of then yeah

Did you have any nicknames? - Becca, Bex or Becks and Becky

What is your name? Rachel
Do you like it? Dont mind it
Would you recommend it? Yep
Did you have any nicknames? Rach, Rachy babes, Racey Rachel :shock:, Rachelle lol o and my Dad calls me Chels - just said Rachel without the RA

What is your name? Zoe
Do you like it? I don't mind Zoe, don't like the nicknames though
Would you recommend it? Not really!
Did you have any nicknames? Zo, ZoZo, Zoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel