What is YOUR name?

What is your name?
Danielle
Do you like it? Yeh spose.
Would you recommend it? Yup :)
Did you have any nicknames? Danni, Dan, Elle, Danismell :(

What is your name? Angharad - its welsh for 'much loved'. Mythical welsh princess also I believe! A lot easier to say than it looks!
Do you like it? Yes. Although getting more popular it is different
Would you recommend it? Yes definitely. Once people hear my name they want to know more about it. Xmas + birthday cards tend to be misplelled with hyphens etc! But that usually makes me smile.
Do you have any nicknames? Yes Annie + Angers

What is your name? Heidi
Do you like it? I love it, I've only ever run into a handful of people with my name here in the states
Would you recommend it? Sure! Although half the world can't spell even, even though there is a movie...and a book....and a play.....
Did you have any nicknames? Family nickname is Heidi Bear or Bear, mutant (I have two different colored eyes) Heidi Ho in school (which I hated) :doh:

My name is Melissa, but I've gone by Missy ever since I was 3 or 4 years old...so I guess you could say that's my nickname.

Am i the only Carley? :)
i dont like it haha!
i wouldnt recommend it & i have coaley(moving to australia said like koal-ey) vroomie,vroombug,dottie P,carls,tarley & larley :) x

What is your name? Sinead (sha-nade just incase u dont no how to pronoounce)
Do you like it? yeh supose i do, always been the only sinead in school etc, so felt more individual, just hate people pronouncin it rong or people spelling it wrong
Would you recommend it? if u want something different
Did you have any nicknames? neady, little cuzen called it me and now EVERYONE does.

What is your name? Rosemary
Do you like it? I do like it, but not for myself :)
Would you recommend it? Yes, it's quite a pretty name, though rather old fashioned
Did you have any nicknames? Rosy - I made the decision that this would be my name at age three (down to the spelling) and it's strange being called my real name now! Other nicknames include: Rooster, Nosy Rosy, Dozy Rosy...you get the picture ;)

What is your name? Leonie
Do you like it? kind of, ive always been the only leonie
Would you recommend it? maby cause i never really hear of many leonie's
Did you have any nicknames? Poney :| ,onie,lei,leone,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel