What is your typical daily diet?

boomerslady, your lunch sounds so good lol!
everyone had a few off days though don't worry x

Well at least the eggs and beans were good lol ^^.

I could soo eat some chocolate now. X

I don't ever eat breakfast :dohh:

Today was lean ham with salad for lunch, mid-afternoon snack of sliced peppers and cucumber sticks, dinner (when DH gets home) is chilli, I don't like kidney beans so I use baked beans, will have onion, peppers and a few other veg in their too, after dinner I will probably have some grapes.

I only drink water or squash because I got addicted to fizzy drink and I don't drink hot drinks.

Tasha you're doing so well with your weight loss.

After reading this I am going to try and have a bit more restraint! Maybe just eat well on the days I have Ben.

I'm stupid though I tease myself with takeaways! Like I looked at dominos and said no its £20 for a pizza and couple of sides, then went on just eat and found a local kebab shop that deliver a chicken burger, 1/4 pounder, small chicken shish, 2 x chips and bottle of drink for £13....I nearly got it, all for me. The shame!!

After reading this I am going to try and have a bit more restraint! Maybe just eat well on the days I have Ben.

I'm stupid though I tease myself with takeaways! Like I looked at dominos and said no its £20 for a pizza and couple of sides, then went on just eat and found a local kebab shop that deliver a chicken burger, 1/4 pounder, small chicken shish, 2 x chips and bottle of drink for £13....I nearly got it, all for me. The shame!!

A few months ago I could have eaten all that haha. The 3 stone lighter me? No chance :haha:

Thank you Boomerslady. 56lb lost now and pretty much the lightest in my whole family :dance:

That is a complete bargain though.:haha:

I know!! Ill behave though and wait until a night when my OH is here!! After my salad success the other night I'm going to try harder. 56lb is incredible Tasha. I must try harder, must try harder!!

tasha well done that is amazing :)!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/1990525-wants-keep-food-diary-me.html#post29256013 here is the food diary thread for anyone interested in sharing ideas and help get motivated to eat better :)

I'm eating crap at the moment.

Slice of toast
Chicken Kiev and a portion of garlic potatoes
Three of the children's homemade chicken dippers and two oranges
That was all before 2pm and I am going to try and not have much else

My problem is I can eat so bloody much... It takes me ages to feel full

It's very good for my diet that I live in a village where we have no takeaways or deliveries

Yesterday I had- porridge for breakfast, salad for dinner lettace tomatoes cous cous ect with balsamic dressing. for tea I had sausage mash aubergine carrots kale. I didn't snack as I was busy all day but I did have half a goats cheese pizza later on.

today ive had porridge, an apple , cheese sandwich and crisps , birthday cake , then for tea its beef carrots potatoes kale and squash.

im trying to eat better at the moment and snack on fruit and trying to have salads for dinner although I didn't today as I had family over so it was easier to do sandwiches for everyone.

oh also I have 3 coffees a day and herbal tea and a litre of water.

I wish I could cut back on coffee, I have about 5 cups a day at least

Crap. Normally:

Cereal or chocolate spread toast for breakfast, with a banana or apple if I'm having a "good" day.
Cheese sandwiches, crisps and fruit for lunch
Chocolate/fruit/biscuits for snack
Loads of vegetables with dinner...in fairness, I nearly always do this. Something like pasta with broccoli, carrots, asparagus etc in sauce or fish with stirfry or something home made like a veggie quiche

I rarely eat after that, but if I do it'll be something crappy like ice cream with strawberries

This looks so bad :haha: Diet here I come. I'm slim but I do have significant belly podge.

Yest:

Choc spread toast for breakfast (why can't I stop!?)
Prawns and halloumi salad with cocktails for lunch (met a friend out in town - oops!)
Popcorn (went to the cinema)
Biscuit
Banana
Butternut squash soup with bread for dinner

Today:

Choc spread toast
Cheese and ham sandwich
Cheese and onion crisps
Dairy Milk
Banana

About to make an extra healthy veg quiche :haha:

I havent had take away for ages but I now think I will become addicted again varenne!

I havent had take away for ages but I now think I will become addicted again varenne!

Just enjoy it for what it is...every now and then can't hurt, right? That's what I was telling myself yesterday having a cocktail at 2pm :haha:

Are you having fish? I love it so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->