What is your wedding day budget?

We don't have a set budget, but under £1.5k for sure and most of that will be on expensive rings. Although were not really having a wedding as such, just getting married.

It's painful for me to even think about spending £5k+ for one day :argh:

£1k but that's including £370 for two nights in a really nice malaysian hut thing :) I guess once we have got rings and my OH's clothes we'll be about £1200. just going to get cheap rings when we get to malaysia.

that's not including flights and money for the rest of our 3 week trip but we were going there on holiday anyway so that's holiday costs rather than wedding costs :)

I think ours was about 20k, not including rings and honeymoon. It was a great day and we didn't go into debt or anything, but looking back, I would certainly do things differently!

We were planning on getting married next year with a budget of 5k. Then found out I was pregnant so we will be delaying it and hopefully save some more money and have a budget of under7k

We spent 5k on wedding, which includes everything and also covers all i have spent on stationary etc. Honeymoon is extra so probably 7k overall? Oh has little idea of final prices and would prob have heart attack if he knew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->