What Katie Did Next

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Anyone watching? Thoughts?

nope im not watching it i think shes an idiot, i liked her before but now i dont...and i still cant get over the fact i seen her getting married on the front of some stupid mag yesterday! i just dont belive it!

She isn't married, that was her gay friends wedding.

I just think the media have ripped her to shreds for no real reason :shrug:

damn! is it on ITV2 now?? I can't find the remote not to find it before 10 now:dohh:

yeah watching it, not sure what to think really, but I dont agree with her partying in Ibiza & I dont get how someone change sooo much in a matter of weeks, its like she is so releived that she is single and can do what she wants, like everything was a lie, not sure what to make of her anymore not keen!

I think its a coverup. I think she's broken hearted and the only way to deal with it is to pretend she doesn't care :shrug:

+ Before she was in Ibiza, she had the kids whilst Pete was in Cyprus, then they swapped. Whats wrong with that?

well why did she have a wedding dress on :rofl: they sure made it look like shes married!

well why did she have a wedding dress on :rofl: they sure made it look like shes married!

That was probably O.K's idea. They do sneaky stuff like this all the bloody time.

thats how they sell 100000 mags zara lol! i fell for it and bought it! Jordans shock wedding! and it was just her 2 best gay mates wedding.

Yes she is entitled to a night out when pete has the kids, it just the way she behaves, immature and embarassing.
I dont think its a cover up, I think she is releived that its over!

Yeah but she's always been like that! That's her. I don't know why people suddenly decide they hate her, she's always been the same person.

Yeah but she changed alot while she was with pete so it was not the real her, she even said that. I dont totally dislike her, I liked her before but personally I think she has children to think of and they will probably watch this back one day. Each to their own I suppose

I think he reeled her in a lot. They said on Stateside that they had made a pact that they couldnt go out without eachother cos of jealousy :shrug:

the way she is going on its like shes saying pete beat her up locked her in the house menatlly tourncer her i liked her before now i cant stand her wouldnt give her the shite of my shoe

if its any one my heart goes out to its pete and the kids

i mean comon she baned harvey from seeing peter at princes party or summt werid like that

the way she is going on its like shes saying pete beat her up locked her in the house menatlly tourncer her i liked her before now i cant stand her wouldnt give her the shite of my shoe

i mean comon she baned harvey from seeing peter at princes party or summt werid like that

What rubbish. Pete adopted Harvey did he not?

thats how they sell 100000 mags zara lol! i fell for it and bought it! Jordans shock wedding! and it was just her 2 best gay mates wedding.

Yes she is entitled to a night out when pete has the kids, it just the way she behaves, immature and embarassing.
I dont think its a cover up, I think she is releived that its over!

I stood in superdrug looking at it for ages!
I was like ...."REALLY!?" i was tempted to buy it but i didnt haha, In a way i kinda feel bad for her when they do things like that but guess thats the life she chooses to lead really, theres really two sides too her and i like the katie price side i really do but the jordan thing well i think she needs to try and sort it out if im honest, yeah it worked for her back in the day and it got her ware she is now and made her ALOT of money but shes a very cleaver woman and can make alot more money as her self! plus maybe get a little bit of respect back from people, and not give her poor kids somthing too look at in shame when they grow up!

What rubbish. Pete adopted Harvey did he not?

No she didnt ban him Harvey was there it was that she said she didnt want Harvey being filmed. :shrug: Dont know why he was always filmed on their joint show and on her one tonight!

Zara you should see this weeks OK- Jordans baby shock or something 'I have no idea who the father is' Oh OK!!

Aw Im missing it! Probs be repeated will have to watch it then! She does my head in though! But he's worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->