What Katie Did Next

eurgh i know
he seemed like a right creep
like it showed her with her top up showing her in her bra and he was just like
WOWWW
or something.
lmao asif you'd say that if you saw her boobs!
half of britain has seem a whole lot of em

people think pete is soo great but as someone pointed out his own brother said his fine at home but when his out his a mess. He dumped her while she had a MC!! and everything he says it about the kids he dont really say much about himself.

Also if he did not adopt harvey then he has to right to say he has to see him, his not the father he was not there from say day one or even for years and years for her to be getting bashed for that.

Most women go out and get a bit drunk and have fun after being dumped but we dont all get put in the newspapers for it.

Peter was not really anything before katie to be honest he had a hit song Years ago but katie but him back out there and now she gets bashed

Pete did not dump her while they were going through the MC. They agreed to not make it public yet she went and used it for sympathy.

Yes most women go out and get drunk and whilst its fair to say that why shouldnt Katie have a hol, Pete did, he wasn't threatening to cut up people and act like an teenager and flashing his bits.

I feel for the kids when they get older and see all this.

i highly doubt the whole story of her threatening to cut someone up!
shes in the public eye every minute she's not going to be THAT stupid is she?
i wouldn't believe every little thing thats wrote in the papers.
obviously that would have been a great headline to read. doesn't make it true does it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->