What Katie Did Next

I love her !! U know what if i could have that life she has i would !!!

Zara you should see this weeks OK- Jordans baby shock or something 'I have no idea who the father is' Oh OK!!

Oh right so now shes pregnant? yeah right haha they really are awful! but i mean she MUST agree too these head lines with it beeing ok surely?

I think its a coverup. I think she's broken hearted and the only way to deal with it is to pretend she doesn't care :shrug:

+ Before she was in Ibiza, she had the kids whilst Pete was in Cyprus, then they swapped. Whats wrong with that?

I totally agree!!! You can tell when she is talking about him :cry: awww.
If I was dumped too which I have been even though I was gutted I had my time at home and cried my eyes out but then I went out with my friends done myself up to the nines went out and had fun, flirted with other lads just to make myself feel that although some one who I loved didnt want me anymore gave me a boost to other people did want me. Only diff is I didnt have paparazzi following me round and altering the story!

thats how they sell 100000 mags zara lol! i fell for it and bought it! Jordans shock wedding! and it was just her 2 best gay mates wedding.

Yes she is entitled to a night out when pete has the kids, it just the way she behaves, immature and embarassing.
I dont think its a cover up, I think she is releived that its over!

I stood in superdrug looking at it for ages!
I was like ...."REALLY!?" i was tempted to buy it but i didnt haha, In a way i kinda feel bad for her when they do things like that but guess thats the life she chooses to lead really, theres really two sides too her and i like the katie price side i really do but the jordan thing well i think she needs to try and sort it out if im honest, yeah it worked for her back in the day and it got her ware she is now and made her ALOT of money but shes a very cleaver woman and can make alot more money as her self! plus maybe get a little bit of respect back from people, and not give her poor kids somthing too look at in shame when they grow up!

Agree!! her kids are going to look back at all this and I dont think she is giving it a second thought! selfish.

I think its a coverup. I think she's broken hearted and the only way to deal with it is to pretend she doesn't care :shrug:

+ Before she was in Ibiza, she had the kids whilst Pete was in Cyprus, then they swapped. Whats wrong with that?

I totally agree!!! You can tell when she is talking about him :cry: awww.
If I was dumped too which I have been even though I was gutted I had my time at home and cried my eyes out but then I went out with my friends done myself up to the nines went out and had fun, flirted with other lads just to make myself feel that although some one who I loved didnt want me anymore gave me a boost to other people did want me. Only diff is I didnt have paparazzi following me round and altering the story!

Yeah I wonder how many women do that? almost everyone :dohh:

the way she is going on its like shes saying pete beat her up locked her in the house menatlly tourncer her i liked her before now i cant stand her wouldnt give her the shite of my shoe

if its any one my heart goes out to its pete and the kids

i mean comon she baned harvey from seeing peter at princes party or summt werid like that

yeah, she just was not satisfied with her life with pete and the kids. I just think shes selfish.

the way she is going on its like shes saying pete beat her up locked her in the house menatlly tourncer her i liked her before now i cant stand her wouldnt give her the shite of my shoe

if its any one my heart goes out to its pete and the kids

i mean comon she baned harvey from seeing peter at princes party or summt werid like that

yeah, she just was not satisfied with her life with pete and the kids. I just think shes selfish.

How do you come to that conclusion? He split with her and she begged him to get back with her and give it another go.. he said no, so she accepted it :shrug:

Just the things she says like 'I am free, dont have anyone wittering on in my ear all the time now!' hmm i dont really know what else to say, she can do what she wants but if i was in the public eye i would calm it down a bit for my childrens sake.

I think she i a wonderful person, I love her! I will always be a fan of hers! No matter what the press and people think of her!

I don't feel any differently about her, tbh. She's not exactly my favourite person, But I think Pete is a complete nob and always have, I watched their show before they broke up and it sounded to me like he had surrounded himself with "yes" people while making his album and got used to being pandered to and told how great he was and Katie didn't quite fit in with that, as she was always quite brutally honest.

At the same time, I think she saw that happening and saw him getting more and more self involved and just responded by being hard faced and defensive. I'm not buying the whole he hated her drinking story, I think it ran a bit deeper than that and they are both just too selfish to have made it work.

Pete's "I made this myself, it's all me and it's amazing" music has so far been a massive flop, which just goes to show what surrounding yourself with people who bum you does. And she's not focussing on her children even half as much as she should be. They are truly a gossip rag's jizzy dream at the minute.

Thats what I wanted to say but I am rubbish with words

I used to be a HUGE fan of katie and completely admire the way she has went from the girl who was famous for getting her tits out and into a respected and successful business woman:haha:, I love her drive and ambition.

But........
I think she could be heading for a breakdown, all this outrageous behaviour is just a cover up, she is hurting like mad but the way she is trying to show she is over pete just comes across as desperate she seems to be trying TOO hard to show she is having a good time IYKWIM.

I have always thought just by watching her that she suffers with low self esteem and a lack of confidence which she tries to cover up by being OTT, I hated the way she spoke to pete on stateside but think she was really badly edited by the show so that a lot of people would think she was a complete bitch.

I've now watched her show and Petes and I have to say I think I am swaying towards being on her side.
I always liked her in the past, and always thought Pete was an attention seeker. I know she is too, but at least she's upfront about it.

The way he played the sympathy angle when they broke up really annoyed me. He dumped her ffs! He knew what she was like when they married, if he says he didn't he is lying!

I felt really sorry for her on her show. If you look deeper than all the brash, trashy, attention seeking crap, all I saw was a woman who was really really hurting and going to extremes to prove how 'ok' she is, when she sooooo isn't.
I don't believe for a second she thought he would ever end it.

On Petes show, he was always like 'look what I'm doing for my kids' 'it's all about the kids' but I got the feeling he was just saying what we wanted to hear, and what he was really saying was 'look how good a parent I am' 'look what I all do for my kids' iykwim.

Also on her show, the amount of things I have read over the past month in the mags and thought 'wow thats bad', but then you see what really happened on her show, and how things she has said and done have totally been taken out of context. They really are out to get her.

I missed this last night, ill need to catch the repeat :dohh:

I totally agree with what Blah said. If I remember right Pete was actually meant to be going to Ibiza with her for the photo shoot up until the split. As for dancing half naked, flashing her (.)(.) in clubs and snogging blokes its pretty much the norm in the clubbing world of Ibiza!

I did watch Pete's programme last week and his brother said to him in Ikea 'in the house your ok mate then when we come out your an emotional mess. You need to get a grip of this.' (words to that effect) Made me think he's putting on the water works when it suits, playing the public. He is a big girls blouse!!!

I missed this last night, ill need to catch the repeat :dohh:

I totally agree with what Blah said. If I remember right Pete was actually meant to be going to Ibiza with her for the photo shoot up until the split. As for dancing half naked, flashing her (.)(.) in clubs and snogging blokes its pretty much the norm in the clubbing world of Ibiza!

I did watch Pete's programme last week and his brother said to him in Ikea 'in the house your ok mate then when we come out your an emotional mess. You need to get a grip of this.' (words to that effect) Made me think he's putting on the water works when it suits, playing the public. He is a big girls blouse!!!

:shock: OMG yes I thought that too!!! O his fine in the house but then they go out and he puts his sad face on for the paps and public!!

Im waiting for this weeks to start :happydance::happydance:

ive been loving what katie did next so far :)
i'm not into the whole team pete team katie etc.
i like them both.
& i was quite shocked & upset when they split.
i think the sad thing is - neither of them married with the intention of this happening.
But everyone thinks Katie is a bitch because she hasn't been sitting around crying about it !
It was his decision for a divorce - why should she embrass herself, by begging him 2 come back etc ?
I think they've probably done the best thing for the future.
if they weren't happy together like they ue to be. the kids were just going to pick up on it and be unhappy.

But i think her show has been showing a side to katie which hasn't always been shown with the katie and peter shows.
i think shes amazingly brave she shows that women can be independent - and still have a great career and social life.

& obviously it has shown shes a great friend - for all her friends who were worrying about her and many of them are lifelong friends.
she wasn't going to ibiza with all a list celebs.
she's a down to earth normal girl - going with her friends from school on easyjet.
i admire that.
& i thought it was proper funny when she was joking to those paps about what had been wrote the day before.

after a break up and especially divorce i think its vital to go out have fun and take your mind off things.
so i think its ridiculous that she is being slated for doing so.

the only parts im not looking forward to are when alex reid comes into the show - just don't think he's that great.
& i dont know when is ever the right time to move on from a divorce - but it was probably a bit fast.

i like the fact pete just seems like a genuine lovely guy.

i hope they can just be civil and at somepoint maybe friends in the future.

people think pete is soo great but as someone pointed out his own brother said his fine at home but when his out his a mess. He dumped her while she had a MC!! and everything he says it about the kids he dont really say much about himself.

Also if he did not adopt harvey then he has to right to say he has to see him, his not the father he was not there from say day one or even for years and years for her to be getting bashed for that.

Most women go out and get a bit drunk and have fun after being dumped but we dont all get put in the newspapers for it.

Peter was not really anything before katie to be honest he had a hit song Years ago but katie but him back out there and now she gets bashed

i think dwight yorke should be ashamed that he doesnt play a part in harveys life.

the only parts im not looking forward to are when alex reid comes into the show - just don't think he's that great.
& i dont know when is ever the right time to move on from a divorce - but it was probably a bit fast.

I know omg did you see last nights episode where it showed you clips from next weeks! Was so weird seeing her with another bloke!!
I do think Pete was a funny guy (to laugh at more than with, when he would walk along singing trying really hard to hit all these differnt notes lmao :haha::haha:) and they had lots of "silly arguments" on camera and they was always really competitve with each other who was the best so be interesting to see what Alex's personality is like and what kind of relationship they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->