what kids programme did you watch that you wish was still around for your kid?

I loved the queens nose, the demon headmaster and bernards watch :D! X

As a older kid I really liked Tracey Beaker too! She's on strictly now and 23!

Thundercats, Gummi Bears, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Rainbow, Pob, Worzel Gummidge, Saved by the Bell...
Hmm... I'm sure I'll think of more! :)
xx

Worzel Gummidge scared me also Mr Majeka.

I loved Saved by the Bell, California Dreams, Sister Sister, spatz, Button Moon, Puddle Lane & Bertha

I loved tracy beaker, still watch it now if on the off chance I see it's on, I don't think I have grown up yet:blush:

I loved tracy beaker, still watch it now if on the off chance I see it's on, I don't think I have grown up yet:blush:

haha me neither! I can just say the kids are watching it though ;) You'll have that excuse very soon too :flower:

Thundercats, Gummi Bears, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Rainbow, Pob, Worzel Gummidge, Saved by the Bell...
Hmm... I'm sure I'll think of more! :)
xx

Worzel Gummidge scared me also Mr Majeka.

I loved Saved by the Bell, California Dreams, Sister Sister, spatz, Button Moon, Puddle Lane & Bertha

:dohh: I forgot this one and The Queens Nose and The Demon Headmaster, they just don't make them like they used to xx

-Playdays
-Rosie and Jim
-The Racoons
-The Raggy Dolls
-Fun House
-Zzap
-Wizardora
-All the ones like Thomas, Fireman Sam, Postman Pat etc that they've re made I wish they had the old ones.
-Cow and Chicken
-CatDog
-Ren and Stimpy
-Angry Beavers
-The Poddington Peas
And many more lol

But to be fair. You could probably find most of these on the internet and I actually bought a Raggy Dolls DVD for my kids for Christmas from HMV the other day x

The demon headmaster
Dinosaurs
Zzap
Queens nose
Look and Read - Spywatch
Earthwarp Ollie
Sister Sister
Alex Mac
Michael Angelo
Two of a kind
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Wacky Races
The worst witch

Play days
Zapp
Finders keepers
Fun house
Wizadora
The original Art Attack!!

SMart
Mr Men
Recess
Arthur
50/50
Get Your Own Back

This thread brings back memories:D

When I was really young I loved rainbow and Rosie and jim! Then as a kid I loved fun house, art attack and also how 2 anyone remember that? I used to learn allsorts of useless facts from that show :haha:

Going Round The Twist
Byker Grove
Fraggle Rock
Sooty
Playschool - with the triangle / circle etc window

Thank you very much. I now have "Have you ever, ever felt like this, how strange things happen, are you going round the twist" stuck in my head.

I watched:-

Round the Twist
Fraggle Rock
Trap Door
Animals of Farthing Wood
The Racoons
Sharky & George
Rugrats (Still do!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts