What kind of insensitive things were said to you?

My MIL was having a few problems of her own when LO was born. FIL was in a care home and of course things were tough for her. But She actually said to Mr Foo that she knew what he was going through, because she had to visit FIL every day and it was really restricting on your time. She also said to me "I hope you realise, I just don't need all this drama in my life at the moment"

Yeah, sorry if me and my daughter nearly dying has spoiled your day, like.

My MIL was having a few problems of her own when LO was born. FIL was in a care home and of course things were tough for her. But She actually said to Mr Foo that she knew what he was going through, because she had to visit FIL every day and it was really restricting on your time. She also said to me "I hope you realise, I just don't need all this drama in my life at the moment"

Yeah, sorry if me and my daughter nearly dying has spoiled your day, like.

That's awful!
People are so clueless!

I know my case is different since I didn't have a preemie but Zoe has a severe congenital heart defect. People kept telling me she looks so normal. It drove me nuts. She IS normal, she just has a problem that needs correcting. I still get it now 3 months later every time MIL comes to see her she tells everyone who will listen how normal she looks and how no one could tell she is so messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->