What kind of personality do you see a Mia having?

B

booknerdnamer

What do you see her being like?

The name is not popular where we live.

My friends daughter is a Mia she is 10, she is funny cheeky kind and very loving, she can also be a devil a diva and a brat but I think that's more to do with her being a 10 year old girl than the personality of the name :haha:

Mia makes me think cute but flakey and spoilt. Sorry I don't have very positive associations...

I love this name!it makes me think: spirited, cute, fun..

I would use it myself, but my last name starts with M... I'm not sure How I feel about alliterative names...

Mia makes me think cute but flakey and spoilt. Sorry I don't have very positive associations...

Yeah, I have the same associations... Plus, I would also add bossy.

I think of a cute little girl 😊 We were thinking of Mia for our little girl but decided against it as we have a short one syllable last name.

It makes me think upscale and high maintenance.

Strong willed and independent.

My Mia is sweet! Her personality is caring and lovable.

I don't have a good association with this name. It is really really cute but the only Mia I know is a hyperactive, spoiled, naughty annoying little madam which kind of ruins the name for me. Too bad for me because I do think it is really pretty.

Little madam and spoilt. sorry not got any positives, I have a niece who's name is Mia and she always get what she wants, also one other Mia I've come across I think come across a bit similar too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->