What month did you get a BFP??

MissGossip

Reaction score
Okay so I know I'm on TTC forum, but wondered what month ladies may have had previous BFPS? I'm on my 8th month and really feeling like its never going to happen :( need some reassurance that there is still some hope!!

Good luck to everyone TTC and baby dust to all xxxx

With my dd I got my bfp on month 3. Currently ttc #2 and just failed (for want of a better word!) on month 1. Dm

Sorry posted before I meant to!! Don't be despondent. I know so many people who took a good year or so to get pg, I hope you don't have to wait that long of course but what I mean is that it doesn't mean anything is wrong. Just hang on in there! One book I got first time around was the baby making bible and it was brill - need to dig it out this time round I think. Huge hugs and hope you get a bfp soon xxxx

We conceived #1 before we had even started properly trying, we are now TTC #2 and i'm on my 3rd cycle of trying. I am a believer of fait and i really do think if the timing is right and there is no underlying medical issues then it will happen when its meant to be.. please don't lose hope, it will probably happen when your least expecting it so try to relax. It takes many couples up to a year to conceive. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

14 very long months! Good luck x

1st pregnancy I wasn't trying but it resulted in MC and Michael was 2 months later.
I am currently TTC number 2 and am on my second month of TTC x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"