What month do you want to start TTC?

I don't mind as long as she or he is healthy. Emily Rose DD number 1 who is now an angel was a January born baby so I was heavily pg in the winter which was nice. Lily-Mae DD number 2 was born in April which was nice having a spring baby. We will be ttc for number 3 in Jan and will see what happens :)

love Charlotte
xxxx

im startin next month cant wait!! im skippin this month cause i have 2 boys that were concieved this month so i hav 2 august bubs..so i dont want another lol...im goin to try for a girl i hope we have one..but i wouldnt be surprised if its another boy..hopefully i can get dp to give me #4 lol.

We will be TTC from April. That would give me a January baby - not ideal. Too close to Christmas and New Year and everyone's broke and all partied out. But if it takes us a couple of months to conceive, a March baby would be nice. My birthday is April, and I think that's a lovely month. It's close enough to Christmas that if you didn't get something you really wanted you could ask for it for your birthday, but not so close that it melds with Christmas or catches busy people unawares. It was sometimes sunny for outdoor parties too, but wouldn't be too hot for labour. I guess most of those things could be said for March and May too, so not a bad time of year to aim for.

I don't want to be heavily pregnant in the summer! So spring time to TTC :)

i really would like to concieve in july so number 2 would be born around luisa's second birthday..

but i have a history of m/c so im hoping to presude oh to start trying in april ish.. as it could take a couple of goes! knowing my luck ill get lucky first time!

xx

Having had a summer baby- Chloe was born in july, I would never want to do it again. It was very hot from May onwards, I remember sitting at work, bearing in mind I was just a tem, they actually went out a bought a fan for next to my station!! It was horrible, and giving birth in the heat was not nice either.

So I'd like to be not more than 5 months gone by May!!

I'll be ttc from the 1st week in April and if I fall straight away my baby would be due in very early January. I would prefer not to have a summer baby but to be honest I don't mind when I'm pregnant and have a baby, I just want to be pregnant and have a baby!!! :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

For some reason I'd like to be heavily pregnant over christmas/winter but we start trying in October 2011 so unless I fall before or it takes a while we will have a summer baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->