What music does your LO jig about to?

T

trashit

dexter likes buble, rage against the machine, status quo and dean martin :haha: x

dubstep, hardcore frm my bf's car lol and my reggae/garage/dance. he lovesssssss daddy singing. doesn't like washing machines at all though lol!!!! x

Mine is totally not fussed about music at all. Hmm, is that normal? Anyone else?

So far the only consistent reactions I've gotten are to Richard Marx and Fur Elise... lol odd baby! Hubby worries that I'm warping her with all the country music I listen to. :)

ALWAYS Beyonce......

think its the bass? lol!! :rofl:

True Blood theme tune, Elton John's sacrifice, quite random stuff really. Oh and first time he ever moved to music it was locomotion.

the only one that seems to get it going is 'in the jungle' by the tokens!

Mine is like yours Mrskx0x0 baby doesnt have an ear for music I dont think... Takes after her parents who are both totally tone deaf!

Roe seems to like lady gaga for some reason... shame i hate her music lol and she wiggles like mad to kesha aswel

Mine never moved around to anything in particular....until today!

My mum was watching a michael jackson concert that she recorded from the other night.....bubs was dancing away like crazy....wonder if it was doing the moonwalk and grabbing its crotch :haha:

Beyonce - All the single ladies (this is a particular favourite)
Rage Against The Machine got her moving
The final countdown also sent her into a little jig. This made me laugh...clearly she found it appropriate! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->