What Music

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I know I've left it til just the last min but I just wondered what music you took to hosp to help you relax?

We're taking our mini DVD player (like on of the in-car things) to watch some films but I really don't know what kind of music to take?

I like all sorts of music but I'd say its not really relaxing its more pop/rnb stuff that I'd listen to!

What did you take?

Ta x

music, lol i had no time for music :rofl:

i packed a james blunt cd, i wanted something calm and soothing to listen too but never had time to listen to it lol

x

I made a few CD's with all my favourites on. In the end I was like 'Turn that frickin music OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF' grrrrrrrrr It annoyed the hell out of me, I usually love my music.

With out being rude...But a DVD player???? WHY??????

Taking a DVD player (its a teeny little thing) as we thought if we're going to be there at 7:30am (and who knows how long we're kept waiting before they do anything or anything happens) then at least we can watch a film to try and make the time go a bit quicker and take our minds of things!

There's also only TV's in the Labour rooms (and they don't always work) and it could be hours before I get moved to one! The assesment rooms are tiny so it might help us fro staring at 4 walls!

I just like to be prepared!

xx

doh! sorry i forgot u were bein induced hun! sorry!!! magazines and crosswords!!! they pass time!!

Apologies hun, I didnt realise you were going to be induced (Im presuming!)

today cud b the day ;) i went into labour day b4 i was due to b induced lol! :D

well if its not today itll def be tomorrow ;) :roll: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->